The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
Rusted Metal (Jn) is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Handfuls of corroded metal, the result of years of poor maintenance.
Handle with care.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Upon opening a Damaged Container, a GUI will pop up with an option to either discard or keep some Rusted Metal. Each container can contain up to 100 Rusted Metal each. Once the Rusted Metal is either discarded or moved to your inventory, the Damaged Container will open and you can receive a reward.
- Rusted Metal can be purchased and sold at Galactic Trade Terminals and NPCs for a profit.
- Rusted Metal is a rare planetary resource to be mined akin to Ferrite and its variants. Seen on Dead Worlds.
Refining[edit | edit source]
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Oxidise Metal", 1 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Oxidise Metal", 1 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x4 ("Oxidise Metal", 1 sec./unit output)
Rusted Metal is used as an ingredient for refining the following products:
- - ( x1) (refines to x2 with 1.5 sec/unit output, process "Recycle Waste Materials)
Progression[edit | edit source]
The following progression is used for Ferrite refinement via a Portable Refiner:
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- Junk type resources have the Jn symbol rather than their own.
Release history[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]