Rusted Metal is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Handfulls of corroded metal, distorted by years of exposure to the harsh environment.
Handle with care.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Upon opening a Damaged Container, a GUI will pop up with an option to either discard or keep some Rusted Metal. Each container can contain up to 100 Rusted Metal each. Once the Rusted Metal is either discarded or moved to your inventory, the Damaged Container will open and you can receive a reward.
- Rusted Metal can be purchased and sold at Galactic Trade Terminals and NPCs for a profit.
- Rusted Metal is a rare planetary resource to be mined akin to Ferrite and its variants. Seen on Dead Worlds.
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Oxidise Metal", 1 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Oxidise Metal", 1 sec./unit output)
Use[edit | edit source]
Progression[edit | edit source]
The following progression is used for Ferrite refinement via a Portable Refiner:
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- Junk type resources have the same symbol (Jn) rather than their own.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Atlas Rises - Added as a resource.
- NEXT - Game description changed.
- Visions - Added as a Resource Deposit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]