As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This article is about the NEXT version of Delta Majoris. For the Atlas Rises version, see Sadoma-Osib XIII (Atlas).|
|Region||The Arm of Uedennit|
|Distance to centre||1159001 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Mild (1)|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Sadoma-Osib XIII is an inhabited star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Sadoma-Osib XIII is a star system at the end of the upper Delta meridian in the Euclid galaxy. It is the upper extreme coordinate for the Delta Spiral and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade and borders a neighbour region. It is also referred to as Delta Majoris.
The system is governed by the elected Consul Uibugourd of the Vy'keen minority. At his side are his efficient and loyal Korvax assistant Interface Entity Ayvorodi and his personal Gek servant Underling Nisnu.
The Traveller's Guild has a local embassy under The Synergy member Traveller Jajal. Due to the main populace being Korvax, they seemed to be the best candidate.
Aboard the space station the people of Sadoma-Osib XIII still offer their botanic garden to all stressed and famished visitors. No one leaves this system unsatisfied!
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
The system was under supervision of Convergence Entity Uymazy and part of a local communist hivemind. All races were welcome as long as they stayed within the expected parameters... or simply followed the basic laws. Under its efficient rule the security prospered and was HIGH! After the temporal crisis hit and loosened the connection between the Korvax in the system, the locals found a new way to structure their tasks. They formed an equalitarian republic. The system serves as a beautiful reminder of what Otohime once was... a haven for all species.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Mant has snowballed and lost its status as the pangean gaia world Jidamorome Waspin after the temporal anomaly. The climate is still mild enough to survive and even the extinct fauna has reemerged. That doesn't change the fact it is now a borean world. Furthermore it still neighbours the huge giant and its two moons in close proximity, offering a breathtaking view on the former ice giant's - now desert giant's - new rings and moons.
- Ewarrola Minor is contrary to its name the real giant of the system. Being a dangerous borean world before, it has dried up and is now a dangerous and hostile desert ringworld. Rogue sentinels will leave little doubt you either leave it early... or in a coffin.
- Ernetia is a borean world.
- Pahraygia is a dangerous irradiated oceanworld.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 7 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Technology[edit | edit source]
Reroll Option: 68 Nanites
Exosuit[edit | edit source]
No (S) Modules!
MultiTool[edit | edit source]
- Scatter Blaster (S) 7.1%
Starship[edit | edit source]
- Positron (S) 8.3%
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 51.4% / Buy -10.2%