Salvaged Frigate Module
|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .|
|Salvaged Frigate Module|
|Type||Capital Ship Wiring Platform|
Salvaged Frigate Module is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A technology module harvested from the remains of a large interstellar starship. May be collected from freighter crash sites or salvaged during frigate expeditions.
Useless in its current form, a Research Station aboard your freighter may be able to convert it into useable technology.
Source[edit | edit source]
- Looting Freighter Storage Units aboard Crashed Freighters
- During Frigate Expeditions (most commonly industrial ones)
- Destroying cargo pods on NPC Freighters
- This results in a wanted level of 2 and player will be engaged by Sentinel starships, but will not result in standing penalty with the NPC race.
- Destroying the standalone pod-ships that accompany NPC Frigates
- This results in reduction in the standing with the NPC race
- Destroying the cargo pods attached to NPC Frigates
- This does not result in standing penalty with the NPC race
- Awarded by completing certain missions in The Nexus
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Beyond - Added to the game.