|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star|
|Distance to centre||818828 light-years|
Samadac is a star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Liquidator Omcho and the local beacon of the Atlas. People can come here to speak with it, if it decides to entertain their requests for an audience. Despite the sentinel armada around, the security is only MEDIUM!
Alias names[edit | edit source]
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Jeverge is a desert world devoid of fauna.
- Samadac 2 is a lifeless rock. It has the radioactive moon Gibsonug and the extreme caustic moon Samadac 2B. Samadac 2B exhibits 102.9 Hammett during the day and 115.7 Hammett during storms.
- Uxoisa is another desert world. Unlike Jeverge it not only has a huge fauna, most of it wants to eat you, including the megafauna.
- Samadac Prime is the local trade hub, despite being the furthest away from entry. It is a flourishing gaia with a huge fauna.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 47.3% / Buy -18.5%