|Category||Multi-tool - Weapon|
|Type||Scatter Shot Projectile Weapon|
|Stats||Damage Potential = 1070.7|
Damage = 150 x8
Mining Power = 30 x8
|Recharged with||Projectile Ammunition|
Scatter Blaster is a technology.
Summary[edit | edit source]
This shotgun-style weapon fires 8 projectiles at once in a wide spread, making it most effective in close range encounters such as charging animals or attacks by Sentinel Quads. It allows multiple targets to be damaged at once, but requires a reload after every three shots.
Game description[edit | edit source]
The Scatter Blaster reconfigures the Multi-Tool to heat and shatter Metallic Elements, firing them in a wide cone of destruction. Range is limited, but the shrapnel is highly effective at close range.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- The Scatter Blaster initially can hold 24 projectiles at a time.
- The Damage stat represents the Scatter Blaster's effectiveness against fauna and sentinels; the Mining Power stat represents the weapon's effectiveness against flora and minerals.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - added as a weapon upgrade
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Iron and Chrysonite. Shell Greaser and procedurally generated Scatter Blaster Upgrades added, while Sigma/Tau/Theta upgrades removed.
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, Technology Module was renamed to Wiring Loom.