Sea of Epyaxa
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|Sea of Epyaxa|
|Civilized space||Alliance of Galactic Travellers|
Sea of Epyaxa is a region.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It was first explored by Tracey Hoff. ( Under Construction)
Discovered Systems[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- System Name: AGT-Louscr IV Planet Name: AGT-Gaia
- Description: This is our Embassy system, and also serves as my home planet (Tracey Hoff). Its a beautiful green planet with everything from mountains to rolling hills. Storms are strong but rarely happen, fauna is sporadically spread out. It's also home to a very amazing S Class Experimental, found only a 15 second flight from the embassy base! You will see Comm Balls confirming their purchase of the Multi-Tool. (May require a restart)
- System Name: AGT-Portui Planet Name: AGT-Guula
- Description: This is the Entry planet to Sea of Epyaxa, the storms are harsh but the base is only 8 minutes walking distance from the portal. Beacons and Comm Balls are placed at the portal and the base. You should have no problems with the transition to our hub, and it should be a relatively quick process!
Farms Available[edit | edit source]
- This area is under construction and will be filled out soon.
Population Census[edit | edit source]
- As of now there is four residents currently living and building in Sea of Epyaxa, With two more on the way.
Civilized Space[edit | edit source]
This region is home to a branch of the Alliance of Galactic Travellers.