|The subject of this article is from the Foundation update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 7 March, 2017.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 8 March, 2017.
|Civilized space||Eyfert Khannate|
Sisageidubi is a region.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It is located approximately 3700 light years away from the Pubelartog Mass. It is a tree/cloud region, having two distinct sections - a lower tree and an upper cloud. The region has a high number of stars spread over a sizeable area. But because of the high density of yellow stars compared to other colors, it seems to be somewhat desolate and a bit devoid of stars at first glance.
Most of the region is covered by a faint and subtle orange-red gas cloud, something that is quite a rarity. A dark mass can be found just a little outside the lower tree. Nearby regions also have unique gas clouds, as this particular area of space (which includes the Pubelartog Mass) has regions that have their own unique glowing gas cloud.
Discovered systems[edit | edit source]
- Ardakadeel (Apstey-Sovos in the present.)
- Eeftinkelak (Eafort XVIII in the present.)
- Jinhovenkar-Vefun (Karlan-Belo XIX in the present.)
Civilized Space[edit | edit source]
This region is home to the Eyfert Khannate.
Discoveries in NEXT still apply.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation to Pathfinder - Formerly known as Sisageidubi.
- Atlas Rises - Name changed to Sasageid Band
- NEXT - Original discovery.
- Abyss - Discoveries in NEXT still apply.
- Visions - Discoveries in NEXT still apply.