Smaug's Den Greenhouse
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
|Smaug's Den Greenhouse|
|Star system||HUB-EC Smaug's Den|
|Planet||Smaug's Den Greenhouse|
|Yes||Yes, at Portal|
|This article is about the Beyond version of the base. For the NEXT version, see HUB-EC Smaug's Den (NEXT).|
Smaug's Den Greenhouse is a player base.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Features
- 3 How to Find Smaug's Den
- 4 Smaug's Den: Euclid's Largest Multi-Planet Greenhouse
- 5 Gallery
Summary[edit | edit source]
Epic base building and wealth generation require a reliable supply of resources...
Smaug's Den Greenhouse is Euclid's largest, multi-planet community greenhouse and farm, offering a convenient one-stop location for all farming needs and base building requirements - no matter how big your base. Need glass? A lot of glass? Bring a hauler to "Pick your own Frostwort."
The system is comprised of several natural environment planets hosting sprawling open-air community gardens. Each "Pick your own" planet includes:
- Base shelter that affords temporary shelter from weather and sentinels, and contains carbon planters to fuel gas harvesters, and a trading terminal.
- Landing Pad for convenience and fuel economy
- Save device (recommended!) -- Remember: teleporting does not establish a reliable save point. Save before you exit!
- Atmospheric gas harvesters (Radon, Sulphurine, and Nitrogen) that may be refilled using the carbon in the base.
- The main greenhouse system includes 4 landing pads, standard base elements (above), an open-air community garden of star bulb, and massive installations for all other plants in the No Man's Sky catalogue.
Features[edit | edit source]
A convenient portal on the main planet (marked with a comm and a courtesy Nomad geobay) provides easy access to this system just outside the 11 Hub regions in the huburbs of Nudryorob Fringe. Portal in, place a waypoint, return and hit any base computer in the system for quick and easy return access.
How to Find Smaug's Den[edit | edit source]
[HUB-EC] Smaug's Den is an untroubled, Vy'keen system with an experimental//satisfactory economy in the Nudryoob Fringe. It's adjacent to the Savenix Instability (HUB10) and a short hop from the new capital of the Galactic Hub. Coordinates and Portal Glyphs below
Smaug's Den: Euclid's Largest Multi-Planet Greenhouse[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Smaug's Den Prime Greenhouses[edit | edit source]
Pick Your Own Frostwort[edit | edit source]
Pick Your Own Solar Vine[edit | edit source]
Pick Your Own Mushrooms Friendly[edit | edit source]