|Type||Harvested Agricultural Substance|
|Used for||Building, Crafting|
Solanium (So) is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A powerful chemical that has resisted attempts at synthesis. It can be harvested from the bark of the Solar Vine.
Source[edit | edit source]
This element can be harvested from wild plants, but requires the use of Haz-Mat Gauntlet.
It can also be found mixed with carbon in carbon-based plants or trees. For easy discovery, scan the surrounding flora with the Analysis Visor.
Please note the spawn rate for the "classic" solanium plants is really low and it is easier to find the element on other flora found on scorched planets.
Refining[edit | edit source]
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.6 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Sulphur Injection", 0.4 sec./unit output)
Solanium is used as an ingredient for refining the following products:
- - ( x1) (refines to x2 with 0.3 sec/unit output, process "Burn Plantlife)
- - ( x1 + x1 + x1) (refines to x10 with 9 sec/unit output, process "Artificial Photosynthesis")
- - ( x2 + x1) (refines to x1 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Floral Titration)
- - ( x1 + x1) (refines to x2 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Organic Expansion)
Solanium is used as a blueprint ingredient when crafting the following products:
Crafting (previous releases)[edit source]
Note: the following items/recipes using Solanium are obsolete:
Atlas Rises[edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a resource.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Fervidium (Fr) to Solanium.
- NEXT - It can now be refined. It can be harvested or found as a secondary element in flora.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.
- Beyond - yield changed from 50 to 78
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]