Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
This 'living rock' is adapted to live in the extreme heat of scorched biomes. However, it can be farmed in most environments and, once established, yields a moderate harvest.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Ensure Hot climate before planting outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 16 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 78 Solanium in roughly 16 hours of real time.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Vivilava to Solar Vine. Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon, and Fervidium.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon, and Solanium.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 120 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Phosphorus.
- Beyond - Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 50 to 78.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- NmsResource Solar Vine AR.png
- NmsResource Vivilava.jpg