Standing Planter is a base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It provides 62-108 units of Carbon every 10 minutes.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A standing planter system for indoor cultivation of agricultural crops.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- This item does not need to be recharged, but requires a connection to a power source.
- It can be built on save games that unlocked its blueprint prior to the NEXT update.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Added as a base-building product.
- Atlas Rises - Hidden changes: Farmable agricultural products no longer can be planted into it.
- NEXT - Hidden changes: Blueprint no longer can be acquired through normal gameplay. Blueprint changed, formerly used Carite Sheet and Power Gel.
- Living Ship - Fixed an issue that had caused Carbon Planters to be unavailable for purchase. Blueprint changed, in NEXT required Carbon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Coryzagen in a Standing Planter