|Type||Harvested Agricultural Substance|
|Used for||Building, Crafting|
Star Bulb is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A beautiful gemstone, this prized product is the engorged, luminescent berry of the Star Bramble.
Source[edit | edit source]
This element can be harvested from wild plants, but requires the use of Haz-Mat Gauntlet.
Please note that the spawn rate for the "classic" star bulb plants is really low and is easier to find the element mixed with other flora found on lush planets.
With assistance from a Farmer, Star Bulbs can also be grown as a product of Star Bramble with a harvest time of approximately 4 hours and yielding 39 Star Bulbs.
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.6 sec./unit output)
Use[edit | edit source]
- -- x1 → x2 ("Burn Plantlife", 0.3 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 + x1 → x10 ("Artificial Photosynthesis", 9 sec./unit output)
- -- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Floral Titration", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Prepare Bait", 5 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 → x1 ("Extract Nutrients", 5 sec./unit output)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Having "Optical Drill" and "Mining beam upgrades" installed on the multi-tool increases the harvest yield amount.
- Atlas Rises - Added as a resource.
- NEXT - It can now be refined. It can be harvested or found as a secondary element in flora.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.
- Beyond - Harvested quantity increased from 25 to 39.
Gallery[edit | edit source]