The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
The Sumoha Starfleet is a Civilized space community.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Sumoha Starfleet Catalogues[edit | edit source]
The following are catalogues of the official discoveries made by Starfleet members which follow the Starfleet Naming Conventions. The lists may also include not-recognized items which were discovered before the Naming Convention was instituted.
- Sumoha Starfleet Starships Catalogue - starfleet starships (including freighters and frigates)
- Sumoha Starfleet Planets Catalogue - planets and moons
- Sumoha Starfleet Star Systems Catalogue - star systems
- Sumoha Starfleet Regions Catalogue - regions
Sumoha Starfleet Naming Convention[edit | edit source]
Systems[edit | edit source]
SSS "name of the system".
For example: SSS Meahlfa
Planets[edit | edit source]
SSP "name of the planet".
For example: SSP Kalehl.
Starships[edit | edit source]
It's not an obbligation to rename a starship.
- SLS "name of the ship", if it's your personal ship
- SFS "name of the ship", if it's your freighter
- SMS "name of the ship", if it's an industrial frigate
- STS "name of the ship", if it's a trade frigate
- SCS "name of the ship", if it's a combat frigate
- SBS "name of the ship", if it's a balanced frigate
- SES "name of the ship", if it's an exploration frigate
Animals and plants[edit | edit source]
- Animals are named : SSC "name of the creature".
- Plants are named : SSV "name of the plant".
Joining the Sumoha Starfleet[edit | edit source]
Every No Man's Sky player is free to join the Starfleet. If you want to become an official member of our society, you just need to :
- Follow our official Instagram page : https://www.instagram.com/sumoha_starfleet/?hl=it
- Name star systems and planets you discover using the Sumoha Starfleet Naming Convention and add them to the Sumoha Starfleet Star Systems Catalogue
- Register yourself on Census - Sumoha Starfleet page
The Starfleet History[edit | edit source]
As Plihnyo Tahcito wrote, the origins of the Starfleet have their roots in the distant past :
"The Atlas has not always been present in our Galaxy. One day...it arrived. And it was not alone.
It brought with him its children: the Sentinels. Billions and billions of drones that invaded every single planet of the Euclid galaxy. And then they passed to the next galaxy and the next one. They were literally everywhere.
Initially they seemed to have peaceful intentions. They spent their time observing and studying the organic nature that surrounded them, meticulously cataloging every life form they discovered.
Then they started to attack.
They destroyed everything. Cities, empires...nothing remained. Whole civilizations were annihilated.
The Sumohas, following the example of the Vy'keen, were among the first to react. We started a war of colossal proportions, hunting sentinels through the whole Diuhei Nebula.
Loses were huge, but we did not give up. We continued to fight day after day.
Until we went too far. We attacked an Atlas Interface, destroying it.
It was this that led us to ruin.
The Atlas ordered its sentinels to destroy our entire homeworld, Kohine.
Just a moment was enough. Nothing remained of our beautiful planet. Only a few hundred Sumohas survived, which dispersed around the four quadrants of Euclid.
We lost everything.
But, one day, a brave Sumoha decided to take back the reins of his people. The Admiral Jusehppe Ihtalo assembled a Starfleet and gathered all the members of his race. He promised them that he would lead them to a new planet, a New Kohine. His words succeeded in raising the soul of a people now resigned.
We decided to leave. We would follow the Admiral wherever he was went. And we would not be stopped by anything or anyone.
Since then, the Sumohas travel through space exploring every planet they discovered.
We are looking for a new world. A place where to live. Where to start again.
A world that we can call...home".
Plihnyo Tahcito, historian of the Sumoha people