Talk:Galactic Agriculture Society
COMPLETE- Civilization Size and Type 1/26/2018[edit source]
Made some recent changes to these two infobox items.
1) civsize now contains both Standard-E and Standard-R for "estimated" and "registered". Use the E value if you have a rough guess as to the number of people who are citizens, or use R if you have a census.
2) the civtype field is now free text if you need to choose more than one option. But please do use the valid choices from the Civilization Categories page. Ddfairchild (talk) 17:18, 26 January 2018 (UTC)
- I have added our civilization size and types. We have six or seven members, so I put down Standard-E. Our type is Construction and Profit. Colorthrowers (talk) 20:30, 27 January 2018 (UTC)
COMPLETE- Header formatting[edit source]
In regards to your recent change to use "single =" headers, the wiki Manual of Style has the following quote:
Section headings Use the == (two equal signs) style markup for main headings, equivalent to <h2>. Do not use a single =. This is because a single = creates an <h1> heading. The page header already uses an h1, and to use further h1s would be poor semantics.
COMPLETE- Establishment[edit source]
- Oh no! Apparently, we need to have 5 star systems documented to be on the Civilized space page to be officially established! ~Colorthrowers (talk • contribs • logs • block log)
- Well, you ARE officially established, as you have both a main page and the Embassy tag on that page. The 5-star requirement is simply the borderline between civspaces that show on the map as compared to those that don't. You can look at it in the same way as if you were looking at a map of New York state. Cities which are big enough (New York, Albany, Buffalo, etc) show on the map. Small towns like West Danby or Chittenango aren't going to be shown on the large-scale maps. Ddfairchild (talk) 00:30, 27 December 2017 (UTC)
Non-Wiki Discussions[edit source]
COMPLETE - Regional Coordinates?[edit source]
These coordinates apply for the entire Oikana region.