Hi, actually it is no more the second. Once Awakening quest chain is completed there is option to select one of 4 new galaxies/universes. I have select (dark) blue which is not Hilbert, it is called Budullangr (I which easier name was assigned ...). I can only assume that Hilbert is now one of these four (there was options: red, green (I cannot remember for 100% this one color), dark blue=Budullangr, light blue)? --18.104.22.168 11:54, 27 August 2017 (UTC)
Galaxy Suffix[edit source]
Could someone please move the Hilbert Dimension page to a page called "Hilbert", and the same for Hesperius Dimension. Galaxies Euclid Galaxy, Calypso Galaxy and Hyades Galaxy were removed of their suffixes, so why not "Hilbert" and "Hesperius"? It looks odd and disorganized on pages when it says: Euclid, Hilbert Dimension, Calypso. Wouldn't "Euclid, Hilbert, Calypso" be better? Colorthrowers (talk) 15:08, 20 January 2018 (UTC)
- The "galaxy" suffix was removed from those you mentioned because it is an "object", if you will, more than part of the name. Also, if you looked at the list of the other 250-odd galaxies, most of them had no galaxy suffix. For the two "Dimension" galaxies you listed, those are the only two-word names, if you will. The Hilbert Dimension is named after the actual math concept CALLED the Hilbert Dimension so removing the Dimension is like deciding to refer to you as "colors" instead of "colorthrowers".
- Or to put it this way, suppose you were going to visit California. Which of these would you be more likely to say?
- "I'm going to visit Sacramento and San Diego while I'm there."
- "I'm going to visit Sacramento City and San Diego City while I'm there."
- "I'm going to visit Sacramento and San while I'm there."