|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Distance to centre||1157953 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Sporadic (2)|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Tavast is a star system in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Exporter Rugnin.
Aboard the space station the Gek offer visitors access to their botanic garden and their greenhouse.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Tavast 1 is a dangerous pangean desert world. -85.1°C at night and 50.1°C during the day, sunstorms bring it to 146.1°C. It isn't safe at any moment to be here.
- Tavast Prime is a pangean gaia world devoid of fauna.
- Ubungo Bazi is a pangean radiated world.
- Jukrus is a continental gaia world devoid of fauna.
- Poseste is a pangean arctic world.
- Tavast 6 is a dangerous scorched world. 110.7°C during the day and 304.3°C during sunstorms.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Fully surveyed: (0/4)
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 51.1% / Buy -25.1%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Microdensity Fabric 10.9% (74)