Base Teleport Module
|Base Teleport Module|
|Instant method of moving great distances|
|Type||Long-Distance Matter Transfer Device|
|Power usage||20 kPs|
Base Teleport Module is a base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A or Freighter is required to build one, and Space Anomaly as well as every space station (including abandoned ones) has one pre-built (called "Space Station Terminus", but otherwise looking and functioning the same).
The blueprint can be acquired from the Construction Research Unit - purchased for 2 .
Game description[edit | edit source]
A personal teleport device, allowing the user to move quickly between their constructed bases, as well as any Space Station Terminuses connected to their network.
User is urged to verify network integrity before inserting any matter they cannot afford to become separated from.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Warning[edit | edit source]
Exploring a new system by the means of portal travel will block teleport usage, giving a message that it is unavailable due to Portal Interference. The player must leave the system using the same portal.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- You must complete an early portion of the tutorial to build and use a teleporter.
- There is no cost to teleporting (other than the time it takes to load the destination map).
- Only one teleporter per base is permitted, however this can be worked around by building additional leading to the base teleporter. s
- A teleporter does not need to be built to be able to teleport to a base. In the absence of a teleporter, the player will be instead teleported to the of the destination base.
- Space Anomaly has a pre-built teleporter that only allows the outgoing direction of teleporting (i.e. Space Anomaly will not appear in the list of possible destinations when using a teleporter elsewhere).
- A teleporter may be built inside your Freighter, however it will only allow the outgoing direction of teleporting (i.e. the freighter will not appear in the list of possible destinations when using a teleporter elsewhere).
- The player's active starship is automatically teleported too - either to the station, or to the on the destination base closest to where the player will be teleported, or just near the player if there is no Landing Pad on the destination base.
- When using a teleporter, it is possible to filter between potential destinations:
- Space Stations
- Bases built by you
- Bases built by other players.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Added as a method of transportation.
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.
- Beyond - Formula changed, previously used Ionised Cobalt and Ion Battery.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
The differences between Teleporters & Portals and how to find them