Base Teleport Module
|Base Teleport Module|
|Instant method of moving great distances|
|Type||Long-Distance Matter Transfer Device|
Base Teleport Module is a base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The blueprint can be acquired from the Blueprint Analyser.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A personal teleport device, allowing the user to move quickly between their constructed bases, as well as any Space Station Terminuses connected to their network.
User is urged to verify network integrity before inserting any matter they cannot afford to become separated from.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Warning[edit | edit source]
Exploring a new system by the means of portal travel will block teleport usage, giving a message that it is unavailable due to Portal Interference. The player must leave the system using the same portal.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- You need to finish the tutorial section and warp to a few systems before unlocking the ability to use a teleporter.
- There is no cost to teleporting.
- The player's ship is transported to the station, or near your home base when returning.
- When using a teleporter, it is possible to filter between potential destinations:
- Space Stations
- Bases built by you
- Bases built by other players.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Added as a method of transportation.
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.
- Beyond - Formula changed, previously used Ionised Cobalt and Ion Battery.