Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The information from this article is up-to-date.
|Civilized space||Eyfert Khannate|
Tenhoe Nebula is a region.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Navigating this region will be quite difficult for newcomers due to its amorphous and featureless shape. There are no defined upper or lower sections, nor does it have any features like arms, trees, clouds, etc. There are many stars here though they are more or less evenly spread out across a very large area. Knowing the region by heart is a must. Otherwise, getting lost will be a serious problem.
Discovered systems[edit | edit source]
Star systems with a (number / total) indicates the presence of lush planets/moons. The first number is the amount of lush planets/moons with relaxed sentinels in Survival Mode while the second number is the total number of lush planets in the system. A number with a plus indicates relaxed sentinels and storm-free weather.
Lush planets with relaxed sentinels in Survival Mode: 8 / 20
- Abduly (Large black Freighter)
- Adrinsky (0/1, transparent butterflies)
- Batsovokuy (6 celestial bodies, all are exotic/mega-exotic)
- Egionetsk (0/1)
- Dunymit-Uta (Yellow Squid is usually first to arrive in the Space Station on game load)
- Hikhot-Riwo (1/1) Hikhot-Riwo (PS4)
- Luziamens (1+/1)
- Nartyuzh X (Large black sentinel freighter)
- Usskyv-Nede X (1+/1)
- Yevoik-Rubhan (1/1)
Civilized Space[edit | edit source]
This region is home to the Eyfert Khannate.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation to Pathfinder - Formerly known as the Tenhoenic Void.
- Atlas Rises - Name changed to Tenhoe Nebula.
- NEXT - ???
- Abyss - ???
- Visions - First Discovery