The Arcadia Project
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|The Arcadia Project|
- 1 Summary
- 2 Project Capital
- 3 Project Affiliations
- 4 What is a Garden World?
- 5 Classified Garden Worlds
- 6 Pathfinder Project Assets
- 7 Project News
- 8 Categories
Summary[edit | edit source]
Founded by Axiom1380 and inspired by the Galactic Hub Project, The Arcadia Project is a family run endeavor that seeks to explore and map out the region of the Euclid galaxy known as the Yokoju Fringe on the PS4 server of No Man's Sky. The aim of the project is to find all suitable Garden Worlds within the region, and document them. Each garden world is a suitable site for potential outposts for anyone looking for refuge in the region.
Project Capital[edit | edit source]
Now that the project is operated and managed by the Arcadian Republic the headquarters for the project can be found on the Republic's capital world.
Project Affiliations[edit | edit source]
The Arcadia Project is proud to be one of the founding civilizations of the United Federation of Travelers, the first known alliance of multiple civilizations. More information can be found on the Federation's Wiki page.
What is a Garden World?[edit | edit source]
To be classed as a garden world by the project, three different factors of each planet / moon must be looked at, usually in the order listed below. For more detail of each different factor please see the Garden World wiki page.
Weather[edit | edit source]
- Only worlds with Cold and Lush biomes are considered habitable depending on all other factors.
- No Extreme weather on cold worlds.
Sentinel Activity[edit | edit source]
- The level of sentinel activity must not be high enough for them to attack on sight.
Flora & Fauna[edit | edit source]
- Flora must be present in some form.
- Fauna may or may not be present, however if present will raise the status of the planet / moon.
Classified Garden Worlds[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of all Garden Worlds classified by The Arcadia Project during the Pathfinder and Atlas Rises eras in the order of their discovery. For a list of all systems and planets in the region from Pathfinder head to the Yokojulia Adjunct region page, for Atlas Rises see the Yokoju Fringe.
Garden Worlds discovered during Atlas Rises[edit | edit source]
- Pata Nui
Garden Worlds discovered during the Pathfinder era[edit | edit source]
- Colour Grove
Pathfinder Project Assets[edit | edit source]
|Urumelada||The Urumelada is a freighter. The vessel is the flagship of The Arcadia Project. The Urumelada acts as the base of operations for project personnel during exploratory missions.|
|Udamagosh||Explorer class starship used as the project's Recon vessel. New systems are scouted in this vessel before calling in the Urumelada.|
|Amegaura||Hauler class starship. After a system has been scouted the Amegaura is used to explore. Samples of resources from worlds can be stored in the vessels large inventory.|
|Aibailla||Fighter class starship. The Aibailla defends the Urumelada from potential threats. The vessel was acquired locally in the Yokojulia Adjunct region at Port Ormund.|
|Teyamega S20||Fighter class starship. Before the acquisition of the Aibailla this vessel was used to defend the Urumelada. Now the Teyamega S20 is mainly used to patrol Zivangiseppu.|
|Kimizawa||Shuttle class starship. The Kimizawa is the main shuttle of the Urumelada. The vessel is used to take project personnel from the ship to space stations, or the headquarters on Arcadia.|
Project News[edit | edit source]
- 17th of June, 2017 - After a long journey across the Euclid galaxy the Urumelada has arrived at the United Federation of Travelers headquarters on planet Pepper Dusk. This marks the first diplomatic visit for the Arcadians to the headquarters, and the Galactic Hub Project.
- 20th of June, 2017 - Project personnel from the headquarters on Arcadia have discovered a large portal nearby. The portal, nicknamed the 'Sanctum Portal' was discovered while scouting potential routes for the new racetrack that has just been unveiled.
- 5th of July, 2017 - The Project has discovered the Yanogrivo star system, home to an Atlas Station. Atlas researches from the project have departed from Arcadia Sanctum to investigate.
- 5th of July, 2017 - Battle of Iurayos, the Urumelada has come to the aid of Captain Losobiaza of the freighter Porozawasakaya who was ambushed by fanatics of the Atlas in the Yanogrivo system. After an intense dogfight throughout the asteroid field above the planet Iurayos the fanatics were defeated.