The Brentwood Group
|The subject of this article is from the Visions update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 13 August, 2019.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 13 August, 2019.
|This page fills the role of Headquarters for a Company organization. The information found here represents a user-created Company that is a creative addition to the game.|
|The Brentwood Group, LLP.|
|Founded by||Carter Brentwood|
The Brentwood Group, LLP. is a division of the Trailblazer Corporation.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Location
- 3 Clients
- 4 Background
- 5 Guidelines
- 6 Structure
- 7 Joining
- 8 Partners
- 9 Definitions
- 10 Contact Us
- 11 Additional Information
- 12 Gallery
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Brentwood Group, LLP. is a law firm and subsidiary division of the Trailblazer Corporation.
Casually referred to as The Brentwood Group, it is a law firm in No Man's Sky. The firm's objective is to provide expert representation for civilizations and companies across all platforms, modes, and galaxies. Our legal team will assist these civilized space zones in finding other civilizations to ally with, negotiating trade deals, war declarations and settlements, and other consultation.
The company is non-localized but originally had a headquarters in the form of a building located in the Trailblazer Campus.The company has completed construction efforts on a new headquarters, known as Kashis Tower in January of 2020, but has yet to officially register documentation of the project.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to:
- Create a network of civilizations and companies who are represented by dedicated No Man's Sky experts and community leaders.
- Sponsor an environment of cooperation and intergalactic prosperity.
- Settle disputes and negotiate peace agreements to bring stability to the galactic community.
Location[edit | edit source]
Headquarters[edit | edit source]
Company headquarters are located in the Ehansh region of the Ujeron galaxy.
Regions[edit | edit source]
Physical company locations can be found in these regions:
Parent Company[edit | edit source]
The Brentwood Group is a subsidiary branch of the Trailblazer Firm, a multi-regional exploration and research conglomerate.
Clients[edit | edit source]
|Vy'Kea Furniture Company||Demonmariner||A retail and wholesale chain specializing in decor and furnishings. Franchises are available - contact us!|
|ScrapGek Enterprises||SocialAlchemist||A privately-owned salvage, archaeology, and technology restoration enterprise.|
|Korvax Ascendancy||melechdaviid||A civilized space community which serves as a middle ground between the Federation and Wild Space.|
|CELAB Galactic Industries||celab99||A civilized space corporation specializing in the exploration, farming, and manufacturing for use in various industries.|
|Explorers Alliance||Parallax_11||A civilized space community which specializes in military operations and data collection.|
|Æther Mercenary Corps||Spac3Viking||A civilized space mercenary organization that provides defense and combat services to galactic citizens.|
Background[edit | edit source]
The company was founded by Carter Brentwood and Salazar Vito as Brentwood & Vito LLC on April 12, 2019. Salazar Vito stepped down from his role as Name Partner on April 14, 2019, and the firm was rebranded.
Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Counsel Guidelines[edit | edit source]
- Must adhere to all United Federation of Travelers rules and policies.
- Must adhere to the laws and policies of any civilized zone which you are in.
- Avoid conflict and do not take action without firm approval
- Never represent the firm's opinion on a matter unless instructed
- You may not sign ANY client without the approval of the partners
Client Guidelines[edit | edit source]
- If you wish to be represented by The Brentwood Group, submit a request via Reddit - Carter Brentwood
- Be patient while we review your request, we will process it as quickly as possible
- As a client, please refrain from direct actions against/with unfamiliar civilizations. Obviously, the firm doesn't expect you to never communicate with other civilizations directly, but it is asked that official wars, negotiations, and other terms are handled by our team (or at least that we are informed) to better protect both your and our interests.
Structure[edit | edit source]
The Brentwood Group is classified as a Limited Liability Partnership.
This means that all partners have Voting Rights in the company and directly influence bylaws, company decisions, and some personnel decisions. It also means that the partners all have reduced liability in the case of negligence or malpractice. However, if a partner or employee is grossly negligent or knowingly commits malpractice they may be held personally liable.
Voting Rights[edit | edit source]
Currently, voting rights are being determined.
Bylaws[edit | edit source]
Bylaws are codes voted on by partners which establish the regulations within the firm. These rules only apply to employees, partners, and possibly clients of the firm.
Joining[edit | edit source]
If you are interested in a position at the firm please first familiarize yourself with the following and then contact us via our contact options available at the bottom of this page:
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- To ensure maturity and a worldly understanding, you must be of at least 16 years of age.
- Must have no disciplinary record with the United Corporate Alliance, United Federation of Travelers, Alliance of Galactic Travellers, or the Galactic Hub.
- Must have some form of communication outside of your platform's communications (discord, etc)
- Must pass an interview certifying your knowledge of basic No Man's Sky information and online/civilized space knowledge
The Process[edit | edit source]
- Upon contacting us we will set up an interview (either verbal or through text chat on discord, Reddit, etc)
- After the interview, you will be offered a position within the company. This will be a Junior Partnership. A junior partner is an employee of the firm. They are under the direct guidance of the Senior Partners and handle daily activities and day-to-day cases. Senior Partners are similar to managers, and handle larger cases, negotiating key deals w/ major civilization, and other major tasks. To become a Senior Partner, you must "buy-in" to the company. This means in order to secure the position - you must pay a fee of 500,000 . This is because you are actually getting a larger stake in the corporation and voting rights.
Partners[edit | edit source]
|Carter Brentwood||Executive Partner||PS4/Xbox||Kefortos||50%|
|Kerra ItsKerra Kerra||Executive Partner||PC||None||50%|
Definitions[edit | edit source]
The following definitions are given in the form in which it applies to our company.
Partner - A lawyer who has a voting control within the firm.
Associate - A lawyer who does not have voting control (essentially an employee)
Contact Us[edit | edit source]
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- The Brentwood Group, LLP. retains no voting power and does not operate independently. It is owned, controlled by, and operated by the Trailblazer Corporation.