The Budullangr Hub Trail
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|The Budullangr Hub Trail|
|Start of route||Arjaus|
|End of route||Valhalla|
|Owned by||GenBra Space Corp|
|This article is about the Atlas Rises version of The Budullangr Hub Trail. For the NEXT version, see The NEXT Budullangr Hub Trail.|
The Budullangr Hub Trail is a space route.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Budullangr Hub Trail System
- 3 The Official Budullangr Hub Trail
- 3.1 Galactic Map
- 3.2 Section 1: Down and Over -The Asmeyta Instability
- 3.3 Section 2: Upward We Go
- 3.4 Section 3: Upward in The Arm of Enbert
- 3.5 Section 4: the Udenete Cloud to The Ulstis Instability
- 3.6 Section 5: The Sea of Cavardhi then The Zeyenk Sector
- 3.7 Section 6: You got the direction now
- 3.8 Section 7: Nepalalis Fringe to Eyhamsin Cloud
- 3.9 Section 8: The Sloping Plains
- 3.10 Section 9: You are Here
- 3.11 Section 10: The Mazahusb Cloud to the Xukarsav Boundary
- 3.12 GenBra Budullangr Core Headquarters
- 4 Organization
- 5 Navigator
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Budullangr Hub Trail is an Interstellar Space Route which lead Players from the Arjaus System to the Core of the Budullangr Galaxy. Arjaus is a target system for using the first glyph only to jump to the Center quickly.
Developed by GenBra Space Corp, 2017.
Budullangr Hub Trail System[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- The Trail begins with the Port of entry, the Arjaus System. The 70 numbered star systems (ie GB5-8 or GB01) count down from GB09 to GB00 and bring you to the Center of the Galaxy. Several numbering missteps may cause confusion, so this list of systems is in the order you will see them out on the Trail. Also note the wiki page infobox of each system, it will lead you to the next trail system. All Trail Systems are very close, most are less than 100LY from one another.
Portal to The Arjaus System[edit | edit source]
- This system is one of several systems you can be randomly sent too when using the first Glyph ONLY to travel to the center of the Budullangr Galaxy quickly. If you land in a different system/planet, go back thru the Portal and re-enter the first glyph sequence in its entirety. Repeat until you are here; it can take a couple tries but it will be worth it.
- If you are unfamiliar with portal jumping in this manner please refer to this guide on Jumping to the Core Quickly.
|System Name||System Brief||Star Color|
|Arjaus||1 Moon; Redacted Bubble Moon
4 Planets; Lush, Fungal, Fungal, Dead
|Notes: This is the Target Port System which we are aiming for. This is the seed of the Trail, the beginning. Portal in, claim a base, and get started. System Finds: Alien Multi Tool found in this System.|
The Official Budullangr Hub Trail[edit | edit source]
- All directions will be from the vantage point of looking at the Green Core.
- If you are going toward the Core start at Section 1; if you are at the Core and are travelling up the Trail, start at Section 10 and work your way up the list.
- All Trail systems are open to the public, you can live in any one of these systems.
- There are several Vy'keen Campground Systems on this trail that are quite amazing and Exotic
- Much of the trail is within systems that are low conflict, however, there are some hot spots that had to be forged through.
- This Trail will bring you to these Atlas Tourist Attractions:
Galactic Map[edit | edit source]
This is an imperfect interruption of the map. It is a collage of actual images and the lines in these picts represent the path you take.
Section 1: Down and Over -The Asmeyta Instability[edit | edit source]
- When leaving the Arjaus system you will need to face the core, from there turn right, and you will be looking into the Asmeyta Instability. You will be traveling downward about 40 degrees. Depending on your warp capability you can hit various points of the trail. Over-all these systems are all very close in distance (10-200Ly) and aim to help point you in the right direction. Remember to use your L3 'contacts' feature on your PS4 controller.
|Section 1||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB-1||Yellow||2 Moons; Dead, Anomaly|
4 Planets; LUSH, Hot, Frozen, Forsaken
|Notes: 48LY away from the Arjaus System, looking at the Core go Left and Above your position. Fuel up on Antimatter at the Station; if you want large amounts of Thamium9 go toward the Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-3 system. Here's a list of all local Fuel Systems: NHO Fuel Guide.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB09||Yellow||3 Planets; LUSH, Dead, Hot|
|Notes: Traveller in Space station also Vy'keen Effigys sold here; This is 58LY in from the Arjaus portal system, and 39Ly in front of BHTrail GB8-9. Cyclotron Ballista Damage Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB8-9||Yellow||1 planet, Hot|
|Notes: Grenade Intensity Tau & Sigma. Only 45Ly away from Arjau in the direction the Trail travels (to the Right of the Core)|
|New Hub Order - Awajim-Smine X Outpost||Red, K1||4 Planets|
|Notes: White Gull Wing S-Class found here on PC Reddit Post, on PS4 I picked up an A-Class. Coordinates: 0807:0077:0806:01AC Region: Asmeyta Instability.|
This system spawns several high-quality starships, including a Bottom Long-Wing Exotic, and the mentioned Gull-Wing Hauler very regularly.
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB8-5||yellow||3 Planets; Frost, Fungus, Desolate|
|Notes: 155Ly away from BHTrail GB8-9, 44Ly away from BHTrail GB8-4. Pulse Spitter Accuracy Theta, Blaze Javelin Drill Array Theta, Pulse Spitter Reload Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB8-4||Green||2 moons; Gamma, Erased |
2 planets; Gamma, LUSH
|Notes: Green Beauty Vy'keen Campground System. Thermic Layer Theta, Vortex Cubes found on Moon. 44Ly away from BHTrail GB8-5, and 11Ly away from BHTrail GB7-8. Numbering failure.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-8||Blue||5 Planets; Gamma, Hot, Fungal, Breached, Glassy|
|Notes: 11Ly below BHTrail GB8-4. Crashed Explorer Ship (A-Class, 19 slot) found on Yeggdahlberenet.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB-77M||Yellow||2 Moons; Fungal, Cactus |
1 Planet; Dead
|Notes: Korvax, Dangerous Conflict level. 55Ly away from BHTrail GB7-8.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB08||Blue||1 Moon; Cactus|
4 Planets; Lifeless, Cactus, Glassy, Desolate
|Notes: OPULENT SYSTEM. This system is the lowest part of the Trail. 63Ly below BHTrail GB-77M|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-7||Yellow||6 Planets; Fungal, Fungal, Crimson, Crimson, Fungal, Cactus|
|Notes: Cannon Damage Theta, Freighter Warp Reactor Tau. 70Ly away from BHTrail GB-77M; 110Ly away from BHTrail GB08; 50Ly away from BHTrail GB7-7C.|
Section 2: Upward We Go[edit | edit source]
- Facing toward the Core and traveling Upward at about a 45 degree angle. You begin in the Asmeyta Instability go thru The Ijunlo Expanse and ending at the far edge of The Zugeickm Void. This Area of Space has many empty expanses so the trail systems seem to be in clumps. Some of these systems climb directly on top of the other.
|Section 2||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-7C||Yellow||1 Moon; Dead |
2 Planets; Frozen, Terra Forming Catastrophe
|Notes: Vortex Cubes are found in this system. located in the Asmeyta Instability Region, only 27Ly away from BHTrail GB7-6.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-6||Green||2 Moons; Fungal, Dead |
3 Planets; LUSH, Fungal, Hot
|Notes: Located in the Asmeyta Instability Region. Traveller in Station, Exotic Orange Tiger Striped Squid Ship!, Red S-Class 48/8 slot Hauler landed at Trade Outpost|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB-7EM||Blue||6 Planets; Gamma, Cactus, Dead, LUSH, Frozen, Frozen|
|Notes: Beam Coolant System Theta, Vortex Cubes are found in this system. Located in the Ijunlo Expanse. BHTrail GB7E2 is 24LY below this System.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7E2||Green||3 Moons; Hot, Fungal, Dead |
3 Planets; Gamma, Frozen, Frozen
|Notes: Dimensional Matrix for sale in station, System has all gases available. This is very close to the the BHTrail GB-7EM System (24Ly below) on the edge of the Ijunlo Expanse looking into the Zugeickm Void. BHTrail GB7B is 226Ly across the void on the lower portion of the Finger Nebula, BHTrail GB7C is on top.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7B||Green||1 planet, Redacted (Floating Light Pillars)|
|Notes: Traveller in station, Aeration Membrane Theta, Coolant Network Theta, Vy'keen Campground system. This system is below BHTrail GB7A, and is the lower trail system on the finger nebula that you see, on the edge of the Zugeickm Void Region.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7A||Green||1 Moon; Gamma |
3 Planets; Hot, Fungal, Terra Forming Catastrophe
|Notes: Traveller in station. This system is Directly below BHTrail GB7-5 (56Ly away) and above BHTrail GB7B (54Ly away).|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-5||Blue||1 Moon; Forsaken |
3 Planets; Gamma, Dry, Frozen
|Notes: Radnox marked on planet found at an outpost for sale. Trail Systems BHTrail GB7-4 and GB7-5 and sister Systems that are nearly touching.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-4||Blue||5 Planets; Hot, Cactus, LUSH(tropical), Frozen, Redacted(Floating Pillars)|
|Notes: Cannon Accelerated Fire Theta (Starship Tech), All gases available in this system, Vy'keen Campground System. Trail Systems BHTrail GB7-4 and GB7-5 and sister Systems that are nearly touching. Crashed Hauler (A-Class 31 Slot) - in this system.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7C||Green||2 Planets, Hot, n/a|
|Notes: This is the Last system in the Zugeickm Void . Only 147Ly away from BHTrail GB7-3 and real close to BHTrail GB7-4 (only 39Ly to slightly below). Boltcaster Clip Theta,|
Section 3: Upward in The Arm of Enbert[edit | edit source]
- This Corner of the Trail had some number missteps; however, it still leads to Valhalla. This section begins after leaving the Zugeickm Void and entering the The Arm of Enbert Region. The Trail stumbles its way Upward into the Udenete Cloud Region. Once you get to the top of this corner, head Right and parallel to the Core.
|Section 3||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-3||Blue||2 planets, LUSH (Over-grown), Forsaken|
|Notes: This system is on the edge of the The Arm of Enbert and Zugeickm Void Regions. Vortex Cubes are found in this system, Vy'keen Campground system.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-1 Green Star||Green||1 Corrupted Moon |
4 Planets; Fungal, Gamma, Gamma, Terra-forming Catastrophe
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB8-2||Yellow||4 Planets; Hot, Dead, Terra-Forming Catastrophe, Breached (Hexy Glass)|
|Notes: The Star-Wars System - Awesome 'Star Destroyer style Capital Freighter spawns here, Night Crystals sold at Station.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB8-1||Blue||1 Moon, Dead |
1 Planet, Gamma
|Notes: System Numbering Error - Found 54ly directly above BHTrail GB7-1 and 131Ly away from BHTrail GB07. This system is danging on the edge of The Arm of Enbert Region.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB71||Yellow||2 planets, Fungal, Life-Incompatible|
|Notes: This system is located to high on the trail, however the Theta tech was welcomed. Aim for BHTrail GB6-9. Deflection Enhancement Theta High Supply System. Last two systems in The Udenete Cloud Region.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB07||Red||4 Planets; Hot, Cactus, LUSH, Exotic|
|Notes: OPULENT SYSTEM - Traveller marked on planet Outpost, Coolant Network Theta tech available. This system was originally placed too high on the trail, the Theta tech was a nice touch. Aim for BHTrail GB6-9. Last two systems in The Udenete Cloud Region.|
Section 4: the Udenete Cloud to The Ulstis Instability[edit | edit source]
- Parallel to the Core and Up, This Trail is more slowly ascending upward in the Ulstis Instability, only a couple light turns.
|Section 4||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-9||Blue||2 Planets; Frozen, Erased(Bubble)|
|Notes: Live on a Bubble Planet Vy'keen Campground system|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-8||Yellow||2 Planets; Fungal, Lifeless|
|Notes: Infra-Knife Accelerator Coolant Theta, Economy Scanner tech available at Station. Planet Rolloo Gedenens has a great spot marked for a game of Rolling Barrels!|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB7-1 Traveler||Yellow||2 Moons; Gamma, Empty|
4 Planets; Frozen, LUSH, Fungal, Dead
|Notes: Traveller in Station, (GB7-1 NUMBER 1) 2 Systems with same surname, will have to Add full Name (reconfirm 11-10-2017)|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB06||Yellow||1 planet, Gamma|
|Notes: 27Ly below System BHTrail GB06 Blaze Javelin Drill Array Theta, beautiful Blue Cloud system.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-6||Yellow||2 Planets; Gamma, Terra-Forming|
|Notes: 27Ly above System BHTrail GB06. OPULENT System, Phase Coolant Theta, Vortex Cubes and Gek Relics for sale at Station.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-5||Yellow||One Planet Anomaly (Mysterious Light Fountain)|
|Notes: Pink Cloud System, AquaSpheres for sale in Station, Vy'keen Campground system|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-4||Blue||2 Moons; Gamma, Thirsty|
4 Planets; Hot, Hot, Dead, Anomaly
|Notes: Live on a Exotic Gear Planet, in this Vy'keen Campground system. Manufacturing Facility and Operations Centre marked on separate planets.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-7||Yellow||3 Planets; Dead, Life Incompatible, Corrupted (Hexy Glass)|
|Notes:Beautiful Orange System. Grenade Intensity Tau, System numbers were messed up, only 83Ly away from BH Trail GB6-1, and 60Ly away from BH Trail GB6-4.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-1||Yellow||1 planet, Forsaken|
|Notes: Phase Coolant Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB61A||Blue||2 Moons, LUSH (Amazing), Hexy Glass |
4 Planets; Fungal, LUSH, Airless, Corrupted
|Notes: Beautiful System! Freighter Warp Reactor Sigma and Freighter Warp Reactor Tau, Neutrino Modules and Korvax Convergence Cubes for sale in the Space station. Manufacturing Facility marked on planet.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB6-0||Green||3 Planets; Gamma, Gamma, Hot|
Section 5: The Sea of Cavardhi then The Zeyenk Sector[edit | edit source]
- Leaving the Ulstis Instability and going into The Sea of Cavardhi; then Upward onto The Zeyenk Sector.
- Traveling Upward, itching closer to the center. You're moving into The Laciani Shallows next.
|Section 5||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB05||Blue||1 Moon; Fungal |
5 Planets; Cactus, Hot, Gamma
|Notes: Red Cloud System|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB5-9||Red||3 Planets; Frozen, Cactus, Hexy Glass|
|Notes: Affluent System. The NHO Holy Triangle Systems are 49Ly above this system.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB5-6||Blue||3 Planets; Paradise Planet, Hot, Frozen|
|Notes: Fauna Analyzer Theta, Coolant Network Theta, Thermic Layer Theta, All gases available in this system.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB5-3||Yellow||3 Planets; Redacted, Dead, Frozen|
|Notes: Shield Boost Theta, Live on a Gears of Death Planet in this Vy'keen Campground system, Beautiful Orange Crush Cloud System. Trail GB5-4 is 51 Ly above this system.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB5-4||Yellow||Single Frozen Planet|
|Notes: Trail GB5-3 is 51 Ly below this system Health Module Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB5-2||Red||3 Planets; Airless, Erased, Fungal|
|Notes: Korvax Casings for sale in Station.|
|New Hub Order - Guhuize II Outpost||Yellow||3 Planets, Frozen, Forsaken, Overgrown|
|Notes: Last System in the Zeyenk Sector Region.|
Section 6: You got the direction now[edit | edit source]
- From the Zeyenk Sector to The Laciani Shallows and then the Aphnemb Cluster
- This is a real nice section, highly suggest further investigation, specially the Aphnemb Cluster.
|Section 6||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB04||Yellow||1 planet|
|Notes: Stamina Enhancement Theta, Flora Analyzer Tau, Murrine available on planet outpost.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-7||Blue||2 Moons; Cactus, Redacted(Floating Jacks) |
3 Planets; Fungus, Fungus, Dead
|Notes:This system is 37Ly directly below System GB4-8, an inspired Vy'keen Campground system. Fauna Analyzer Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-8||Yellow||3 Planets; Frozen, Gamma, LUSH|
|Notes: This system is 37Ly directly above System GB4-7. There is a Traveller in the Space station, Flora Analyzer Theta, Traveller also mark on planet Ubble, Gravitino Balls for sale in Space Station.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-6||Yellow||1 Moon; Crimson |
5 Planets; Hot, Fungal, Gamma, Frost, Dead
|Notes: From here the trail runs fairly flat toward Valhalla. a Traveller at Station, System has all gases, great for Harvesting, Vortex Cubes are found on (marked) planet. Boltcaster Clip Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-5||Yellow||2 Planets; Forsaken, Cactus|
|Notes: Life Support Module Tau|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-4||Yellow||4 Planets; Frozen, Crimson, Dead, LUSH|
|Notes: Grah! Grah!|
|New Hub Order - Hodutong Outpost||Yellow||2 Planets, Frozen, Gamma|
|Notes: Region: Aphnemb Cluster, GB4-4 is above, GB4-3 is below, - like a tower. Conflict: Rowdy|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB4-3||Yellow||2 Moons; Fungal, Dead |
4 Planets; Frost, LUSH(Over-grown), Dead
|Notes: Traveler marked at Trade Outpost on Lush Planet, Super-High Output Thamium9 at Trade Outpost and landing NPC ships. Murrine at Trade Station. Boltcaster Homingbolt Adaptor Tech|
Section 7: Nepalalis Fringe to Eyhamsin Cloud[edit | edit source]
- Out of Aphnemb Cluster and thru the Nepalalis Fringe we go...
|Section 7||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB03||Yellow||3 Planets; Frozen, Fungal, LUSH|
|Notes: Freighter Warp Reactor Tau, Green Cloud System, AquaSpheres for sale at Station.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB3-9||Yellow||1 Moon Dead with Vortex Cubes |
5 Planets; LUSH, LUSH(water), Cactus, Fungal, Dead
|Notes: Antimatter for sale at station. Manufacturing Facility marked on planet Lavyazarii UB209.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB3-6||Yellow||2 Moons, LUSH, Gamma |
2 planets, Hot, Dead
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB3-7||Yellow||2 Moons, LUSH(Paradise Moon), Airless |
4 Planets; Gamma (water?), Gamma (pink), Dead, Hot
|Notes: WARNING 'System Threat' is Lawless, Fauna & Flora Upgrades, Gravitino Balls at Station|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB3-5||Yellow||1 Moon, Hot |
4 Planets; Fungal, Cactus, Frost, Dead
|Notes: Blaze Javelin Damage Theta, All gases are available in this system|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB3-3||Yellow||2 Moons; Forsaken, Airless |
3 Planets; Frozen, Gamma, Dead
|Notes: Grenade Intensity Theta, Vy'keen Campground system|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB3-2||Green||2 Planets; Fungal, Gamma|
|Notes: Traveller located in Space Station. Warp Reactor Tau Gek, dangerous conflict|
Section 8: The Sloping Plains[edit | edit source]
- Stay the same spacing from the core; next section you'll swing around into the New Hub Order from the Eyhamsin Cloud to The Sea of Nelalayo.
|Section 8||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB02||Yellow||2 Planets; Airless, Gamma|
|Notes: Boltcaster Rapidfire Theta Tech|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB2-9||Yellow||Single Planet|
|Notes: infra-Knife Accelerator Damage Theta, Cyclotron Ballista Coolant Theta and Positron Ejector Damage Theta.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB2-7||Yellow||EXTREME|
|Notes: Positron Ejector Fire Rate Theta|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB2-6||Yellow||3 Planets; Hot, Corrupted, Dead|
|Notes: Pea Green Cloud System, Aeration Membrane Tau, Night Crystals for sale in Station, Trade Stations have high output Thamium9, Exotic Found: Gold Dual Tall-Wing, S-Class Hauler Found, planet has nice veins of Marrow Bulb|
High Population Planet Drugo
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB2-4||Green||One Hot Planet|
|Notes: ShieldBoost Theta, Flora and Fauna Upgrades, Jetpack Booster Tau and Sigma.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB2-3||Yellow||2 Planets; Fungal, Airless|
|Notes: Location with Two Trade Platforms, bring a Nomad for extra exploring.
Scatter Blaster Tech in Station.
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB2-2||Green||1 planet, cactus|
|Notes: Boltcaster Ricochet Theta, Traveller marked at planet Trade Platform.|
Section 9: You are Here[edit | edit source]
- At the edge of the Sea of Nelalayo is the Weylanhal Expanse. The Expanse looks upon Valhalla and the New Hub Order.
- System GB01 has Antimatter for Sale, stock up if you can.
- Also, refer to the NHO Fuel Guide for fuel locations.
- The Bud-Hub Way starting System Capital Stop 01 sits not far from here, basically straight at the very edge. The Budullangr Amino Hub sits near the core in the Alpha Quadrant, from this spot it is Left and slightly upward about 5000Ly, hugging the Core.
|Section 9||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB01||Yellow||1 Moon; Doomed |
4 planets; Tropical, Fungal, Cactus, Gamma
|Notes: Antimatter at Station, Traveler marked at Trade Platform, Crashed Ship Marked (Junk Fighter), All gases in system, LUSH Planet with green grass.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB1-8||Yellow||4 Planets; Fungal, LUSH, Dead, Infected|
|Notes: Thermic Layer Theta, ShieldBoost Theta. Planet Epon, has a decent chance of having a water base (I have not had time to go back yet to investigate).|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB1-5||Green||4 Planets; Fungal, Frozen, Gamma, Dead|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB1-4||Yellow||1 Moon; Terra Forming Catastrophe |
5 Planets; Hot, Frozen, Hexy Glass, Dead, Dead
|WELCOME TO THE HUB
|Red||3 Planets; Gamma, Breached, Dead|
|Notes: Welcome to the The New Hub Orders Budullangr Hub.|
Section 10: The Mazahusb Cloud to the Xukarsav Boundary[edit | edit source]
- The Weylanhal Expanse ends into The Mazahusb Cloud
- To your right and across the expanse is Valhalla and The Xukarsav Boundary.
- Next to Valhalla is the GenBra Cluster of Systems, mostly within The Xukarsav Boundary.
|Section 10||System Name||Star Color||System Brief|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB1-2||Green||2 Moons; Frost, Lifeless |
3 Planets; Gamma, Fungal, Infected
|Notes: Traveller in Space Station|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB1-1||Red||1 Moon; Cactus |
3 Planets; Fungal, Hexy Glass, LUSH
|Notes: This system is in the Xukarsav Boundary.|
|Budullangr Hub Trail GB-00||Yellow||3 Planets; Fungal, Frozen, Cactus|
|Notes: Directly next to Valhalla, Beam Impact Theta, Warp Reactor Theta, Economy Scanner. This system is in the Xukarsav Boundary.|
GenBra Budullangr Core Headquarters[edit | edit source]
GenBra Core Headquarters is located in the NHO-GenBra Masa System, only a few LY away from Valhalla.
This page provides documentation for GenBra Space Corp an exploration entity.