The Eissentam Qitanian Empire
|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|The Eissentam Qitanian Empire|
|Region||Arm of Peyevir|
|Capital system||Miovis-joake I|
|Capital planet||Simuscher XIX|
The Eissentam Qitanian Empire is a civilized space community.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Eissentam Qitanian Empire (Qitanian is pronounced Kee-Tay-Nee-An) is a Civilized space community and a reason-minded, pacific civilization originating from the Miovis-joake I star system in the Arm of Peyevir region near the center of the Eissentam galaxy. It was founded for the will of the explorers from the Euclid main branch of the Empire to establish themselves in this lush galaxy
Qitanians describe their civilization as a "free Empire of the people’s choice" and are an advanced, modern society focused on science, exploration, documentation, architecture, and arts.
The Qitanian Empire is the first player-created civilization in the universe of No Man's Sky with their own language. A basic Qitanian dictionary can be found here.
Regions[edit | edit source]
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to gather and share as much knowledge as possible about the universe we live in. We run and support several supply farms in the Euclid galaxy and are known to be patient and helpful advisors regarding any topic related to traveling, exploring, aviation, base building, and technologies.
The NMSQitanianHelpCenter subreddit is a place to contact Qitanian advisors for help and advice.
Culture[edit | edit source]
Some of our adventures are recorded in this page: Tales from the Empire Keep your time to follow us in our explorations.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Qitanian civilization was established by and named after Qitan, a legendary demigod who is said to be the son of a woman of Dshoneekashian descent and what is referred to as “The Good Light of the Galactic Core”.
Naming Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Members are encouraged to name star systems with the prefix "Qitand - ", which will declare the suffix as "owned/created by Qitan" in the Qitanian language. For the non colony systems but for systems where there is something of interest like Freighters, MultiTools or ships the citizens are encouraged to use the [QitE] suffix before the original name of the systems,
Joining[edit | edit source]
If you want to join the Eissentam Qitanian Empire, please contact a Qitanian Advisor via NMS_QitanianEmpire and express your wish.
Although Qitanians are originally humanoid anomaly characters, it is not mandatory to be one yourself. All members of any race as well as all entities and beings that feel like they should be a Qitanian and are willing to follow and identify with the Qitanian directives of being friendly, peaceful, reasonable, and helpful people can join the Qitanian Empire and benefit from being part of it.
Once approved, you are free to officially call yourself a member of the Qitanian Empire and discover, colonize, name, document, speak, and act in its name. You will also be part of the Qitanian trade and exchange system and have advanced and unlimited access to the Qitanian supply farms.
Census[edit | edit source]
|Name||PSN/PC Name||Social Media Name||Star System||Planet||Galaxies||Game Mode||Platform||Date|
|Beacher||48798995||beacher72||Miovis-joake I||Simuscher XIX||Euclid, Eissentam, Hilbert, Calypso||Normal/Creative||PC||13 March 2020|
|deathplaybanjo||deathplaybanjo||deathplaybanjo||Miovis-joake I||Simuscher XIX||Euclid, Eissentam||Normal/PermaDeath||PC||13 March 2020|
Systems Discovered[edit | edit source]
The following systems have been discovered:
- Miovis-joake I
- Qitand-Sivasialt III
Important News[edit | edit source]
- On 14 March 2020 the Empire was accepted as a member of the United Federation of Travelers.
- On 19 March 2020 in the industrial district the biggest Circuit Board farm for the Empire was built with 34 Bio-Domes and a paraffinium and nitrogen depot.
- On 20 March 2020 the Empire started the operation "Seremo Free" in answer to a help call from the Chancellor of Black Star Order: our secondary fleet has been deployed there and an outpost has been built. Some screen in the gallery.
- On March 23 2020 another step toward the economic in dependency has been done: a giant farm of living glass has been built in the Qitand-Deb system. More in the gallery.
- On March 29 2020 the Qitanian Longneck Preservation and Research Center is declared operative in order to study and protect Johnny, our giant diplo discovered in the Qitand-Longneck system
- On April 9 2020 a new system viable for the colonization was discovered by the Qitanian Explorer PandaHugger and added to the list of our official settlement in this galaxy. Qitand-Ory is waiting for you.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The giant living glass farm in Qitand-Deb system
Rules[edit | edit source]
Rules for this civilization include:
- It is appreciated, but not mandatory, to have a residence in one of the Qitanian main systems.
- Qitanians are encouraged to establish bases in the systems colonized by their Empire as well as help expand the Empire by establishing their own outposts in newly discovered systems.
- Qitanians will never claim territory on planets with existing bases without permission from the people already living there.
- Qitanians will interact with others with respect, patience and helpfulness. They will defend themselves if needed, but never attack others on any occasion.
- Qitanians, due to their inquisitive, peaceful, and reasonable nature, will never claim to be superior to other beings or to outclass them physically, mentally, or intellectually. They will meet others with respect and interest in their opinions and philosophies.
- The Qitanian Empire does colonize, but not invade, and will not engage in any acts of war.
- Qitanians violating these laws and thus damaging the civilization’s reputation will be disowned and no longer allowed to speak and act in the Empire’s name.