The Qitanian Empire
|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|The Qitanian Empire|
|Capital planet||Hemiti Q35|
The Qitanian Empire is a civilized space community.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Qitanian Empire (Qitanian is pronounced Kee-Tay-Nee-An) is a Civilized space community and a reason-minded, pacific civilization originating from the Qitand-Tus star system in the Oefergia Boundary region near the center of the Euclid galaxy.
The Qitanian Empire is a member of the United Federation of Travelers and always open for contacts and alliances with other civilizations that wish to peacefully co-exist and benefit from each others' wealth and knowledge.
Qitanians describe their civilization as a "free Empire of the people’s choice" and are an advanced, modern society focused on science, exploration, documentation, architecture, and arts.
The Qitanian Empire is the first player-created civilization in the universe of No Man's Sky with an own language. A basic Qitanian dictionary can be found here.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to gather and share as much knowledge as possible about the universe we live in. We run and support several supply farms in the Euclid galaxy and are known to be patient and helpful advisors regarding any topic related to traveling, exploring, aviation, base building, and technologies.
The Qitanian Help Center subreddit is a place to contact Qitanian advisors for help and advice.
Culture[edit | edit source]
An important part of the Qitanian culture is the production and consumption of Qitanian Whiskey, a beverage brewed from ingredients (Star Bulb, mordite, and water) found on or originating from the capital planet Hemiti Q35. The Qitanian Whiskey is usually stored in wooden barrels and traditionally served 24/7 at all Qitanian bases and supply depot bars.
Ancient Qitanian chant "Ye yoo Qitand-yoom", audio and slide show of pictures from the capital planet Hemiti Q35:
Background[edit | edit source]
The Qitanian civilization was established by and named after Qitan, a legendary demigod who is said to be the son of a woman of Dshoneekashian descent and what is referred to as “The Good Light of the Galactic Core”.
Naming Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Members are encouraged to name star systems with the prefix "Qitand - ", which will declare the suffix as "owned/created by Qitan" in the Qitanian language.
Joining[edit | edit source]
If you want to join the Qitanian Empire, please contact a Qitanian Advisor via NMS_QitanianEmpire and express your wish.
Although Qitanians are originally humanoid anomaly characters, it is not mandatory to be one yourself. All members of any race as well as all entities and beings that feel like they should be a Qitanian and are willing to follow and identify with the Qitanian directives of being friendly, peaceful, reasonable, and helpful people can join the Qitanian Empire and benefit from being part of it.
Once approved, you are free to officially call yourself a member of the Qitanian Empire and discover, colonize, name, document, speak, and act in its name. You will also be part of the Qitanian trade and exchange system and have advanced and unlimited access to the Qitanian supply farms.
Census[edit | edit source]
If you wish to join the Empire, sign up on our Census page.
Systems Discovered[edit | edit source]
The following systems have been discovered:
- Qitand-Ving Denta
- Qitand-Shat Yutul
- Qitand-Bal Manyur
- Qitand-Hester IV
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rules[edit | edit source]
Rules for this civilization include:
- It is appreciated, but not mandatory, to have a residence in one of the Qitanian main systems.
- Qitanians are encouraged to establish bases in the systems colonized by their Empire as well as help expand the Empire by establishing their own outposts in newly discovered systems.
- Qitanians will never claim territory on planets with existing bases without permission from the people already living there.
- Qitanians will interact with others with respect, patience and helpfulness. They will defend themselves if needed, but never attack others on any occasion.
- Qitanians, due to their inquisitive, peaceful, and reasonable nature, will never claim to be superior to other beings or to outclass them physically, mentally, or intellectually. They will meet others with respect and interest in their opinions and philosophies.
- The Qitanian Empire does colonize, but not invade, and will not engage in any acts of war.
- Qitanians violating these laws and thus damaging the civilization’s reputation will be disowned and no longer allowed to speak and act in the Empire’s name.