The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Headquarters for a Company organization. The information found here represents a user-created Company that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Region||Sea of Irling|
|Founded by||Carter Brentwood|
|Specialisation||Exploration and documentation|
The Trailblazer Firm is a research and exploration conglomerate.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Trailblazer Firm is a multi-industry conglomerate which specializes in data management, research, and exploration.
They are a sole proprietorship owned and operated by entrepreneur Carter Brentwood.
Mission[edit | edit source]
The mission of the Trailblazer Firm is to identify and provide needed services to the galactic community. Specifically, we aim to establish an environment of stability and prosperity through legal services, research & data collection, and other beneficial operations.
Founding[edit | edit source]
Founded by explorer Carter Brentwood, the Trailblazer Firm was started out of a frigate known as the 'CV-2 Trailblazer'. The nomadic company was first recorded in the Elisto-Vej star system in the Bizanz Cluster.
HQ[edit | edit source]
The Trailblazer Firm's HQ is a large concrete building which is a part of the Trailblazer Campus. The campus is a large commercial development which includes multiple buildings and a large central courtyard. The architecture was designed in early 2019, by the firm's Sole Proprietor; Carter Brentwood. Originally, a lone building was constructed atop the sandy shores of Olkesteus, the planet in the Ujeron system which the campus now resides. However, after concerns about the structure sinking into the sand (a phenomenon known as Anomalous Terrain Regeneration), the structure was rebuilt on a large pavement slab.
Coordinates[edit | edit source]
Branches[edit | edit source]
Please note that while the Trailblazer Firm is a Solo Proprietorship, branches may have more than one employee. View their respective Wiki pages for more information
|Branch Name||Platform||Created on||Purpose||Type|
|Alpha Expeditions||Xbox||March 2, 2019||Research and exploration of Xbox systems.||SPs|
|Omega Expeditions||PS4||April 22, 2019||Research and exploration of PS4 systems.||SPs|
|The Brentwood Group||Universal||April 12, 2019||Non-localized legal representation.||LLP|
- Although not recognized as a branch; an important component of the Trailblazer Firm is the Trailblazer Service Fleet.
Former Branches[edit | edit source]
- Beta Expeditions, explored regions on Normal Mode within the Xbox Universe. This subsidiary was absorbed by Alpha Expeditions
- Gamma Expeditions, explored regions on Normal Mode within the Xbox Universe. This subsidiary merged with Alpha Expeditions along with Beta Expeditions
- Delta Expeditions, this newly established Normal Mode PS4 subsidiary was merged with Epsilon Expeditions to form Omega Expeditions
- Epsilon Expeditions, this branch was never fully formed but did have a partial outpost and general action plan. It was going to research Survival Mode on PS4 but was merged with Delta.
Operating Regions[edit | edit source]
The primary location of operations for the firm is in the Celestial Kingdoms, where the companies HQ resides.
- Trailblazer Firm subsidiaries have discovered seventeen (17) star systems in and around these regions as of May 5, 2019.
Systemic Population Counter (SPC) & Systemic Corporate Index (SCI)[edit | edit source]
Star Systems discovered by Trailblazer Firm subsidiaries are given a population tag, and corporate tag. These tags represent the amount of residences and varrious corporate/military structures in each system. The SPC (top chart) and SCI (bottom chart) classifications are shows below. Systems with no residences or corporate structures are known as Unoccupied.
|Classification||# of Player Bases|
|Uninhabited||0 Player Bases|
|Isolated||1 Player Base|
|Rural||2-5 Player Bases|
|Urban||6-10 Player Bases|
|Metropolis||10+ Player Bases|
Nomenclature Policy[edit | edit source]
Original Trailblazer policies were unsettled and inefficient. Many systems were not renamed, and those that were received only minor alterations. Updated policy now has a universal suffix system for renaming planets (while leaving the original root intact). The following are suffixes which may be used to name any system or planet discovered by a Trailblazer subsidiary:
- Alpha and Omega Expeditions each have their own diverse nomenclature regulations as well which you can view on their respective pages.
Trailblazer Address System[edit | edit source]
Residential and corporate addresses are assigned using the Trailblazer Address System (TAS). A casual address would list the planet name followed by 'of' and the star system which it resides in. So if one wanted to denote planet Olkesteus in the Ujeron system; it would be recorded Olkesteus of Ujeron. A formal address is similar but includes the region name. An example of a formal address noting the planet Olkesteus located in the Ujeron system within the Ehansh region would be recorded as Olkesteus of Ujeron, Ehansh.
Memberships[edit | edit source]
|United Federation of Travelers||Newly Joined Member|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Trailblazer Firm is named after a frigate known as the CV-2 Trailblazer. Interestingly though, the Trailblazer frigate was named after a brand of car known as the Chevrolet Trailblazer; a suburban SUV which was popular in the early 2000s.
- The original company frigate was sold, but each new frigate carries the Trailblazer name, along with a roman numeral to denote how far in the line of succession it is.