United Nations 42
|The subject of this article is from the Visions update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 13 August, 2019.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 13 August, 2019.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Untied Nations 42|
|Founded by||NMSCafe aka Llamajuu|
|Platform||PS4, Xbox and PC|
United Nations 42 is a informal alliance of civilized space communities.
Summary[edit | edit source]
To fully understand what the U.N.42 represents read this link.
Our main forum is the NMS_UN42 Subreddit.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to create a mutual platform of corporation between Civilizations and their Leaders.
Our Motto - Together United In Sovereignty
Background[edit | edit source]
The goal overall is to give you and yours a platform of mutual respect and coexistence without needless drama. In this vein of logic follows that if you don’t like the Fed, simply don’t join them. They have found their place together as they like it, and so now you will have yours. This applies anywhere, any region, any galaxy. This is for everyone, everywhere!
There is no requirement in a game this size that there be only one mass organization of players and enthusiasts, this is your opportunity to create one with support and community involvement, starting out of the gate as a real entity without early assumptions and actual positive acceptance.
It doesn't mean you can't join them later if you are of the UN42 for a bit, but it may help you decide first if you fit their model of living.
[edit | edit source]
Espresso-42 acts as the embassy system into the U.N. 42. Upon arrival you'll be greeted by the United Gek for Prosperity led by Ambassador STL-Foxmulder who offers assistance and aid for navigation throughout U.N. 42.
Portal Glyphs to U.N. 42: 209E857FD7E3
Regions[edit | edit source]
U.N.42 offers a variety of region themed civilizations:
- Civilization - Cafe 42.
- Civilization - NMS Galactic Empire
Few dare step foot into the Inmuthie and even fewer ever step out. The region is home to the most notorious crime syndicate in the Galaxy: the infamous Aviszar Cartel. The Underworld of Organized Crime thrives here where money is king and loyalty is fealty.
- Civilization - Aviszar Cartel
Government[edit | edit source]
- Every group of 3 or more active members living in the colony is considered a Nation.
- Every entity is sovereign.
- Every entity governs itself as it sees fit.
- Each entity is held accountable for itself alone.
- You are granted one time, entry only amnesty. What this means is that you enter this anew, with no past before you. You are innocent until you prove otherwise, upon which actions, you may be voted out for your new indiscretions.
- Spies are your responsibility- if you have them, they exist with your name in the balance.
- Any anti-Fed action will gather an equal response. ( As to be expected.)
- The main table does not respond to inter-entity conflict.
- War is considered mutually consensual and the table will not intervene.
Any alliance of entities is exclusive to themselves- they are neither endorsed nor discouraged by the table.
THE TABLE[edit | edit source]
The table is a collective effort by every entity. Each entity has a seat at the table, as defined below. No one person has more power than another. Equality is key.
The table will host a representative equal to a president with a vice at their side. This will be your second mode of contact if you can't be reached so no one is out of the loop if it's important.
Terms of office to be determined as voted upon by the member community.
All large acts will require a vote by all entities, each may decide how to come to the decision of their vote entry.
If there are, say, 20 civs- then there are 20 seats. There is no other higher position.
The Ambassador/Liaison cannot vote on general proceedings irrelevant to their own civ. I can advise and inform, relay information, set up contacts, and assist in non-voting processes. This role is one of neutral stance and support. Consider me Switzerland.
I may only vote on behalf of my own civ, and this only based on my own community’s input.
This is the equivalent of part UN, part Geneva Convention - as it should be.
The Mobile Armistice Treaty[edit | edit source]
There is a need for a mobile treaty for travel and exploration into non allied territory. This will be drafted and upheld by a neutral non-aligned party. This will be known as the Mobile Armistice Treaty.
The items herein are simple courtesies that are useful anywhere in the game, even when in your own locales.
Always try to use emotes or chat to show you are peaceable.
Please don’t destroy personal player/resident environments.
Refrain from uploading discoveries or renaming. Leave this to the residents who actually live there, I’m sure you wish the same for your home.
Request permission or announce before visiting a base that isn’t yours.
You are a stranger in their home. They may treat you like one- that’s a normal response, honestly. I expect you to react the same way, it’s human and understandable!
Do not attack or harass others, nor should they to you.
If you are attacked, do record it. Take names. Bring this info to the Table. An investigation will be conducted by myself and the Table to assess the situation and see who is at fault before proceeding further. Video proof is mandatory. It’s irrefutable in an argument, and so is priceless. It protects the player, and later, those whose name will be attached to the end result action.
The Civil Law[edit | edit source]
This coalition base of creation eliminates requirements of:
- Civ limitations
- Data locations
- Social media requirements
- Restrictions on affiliation
- Styles of gameplay
- Historical mistakes never falling off
- Top tier handling by a few hard-working mods
- Unlimited civ recognition at any number
- All platforms recognised equally
- Sovereign civ leadership
- Round table top level representation
- All top level reps work equally for balance
- Vote system only closed when all civs have spoken
- Assistance by our own charity/resource group, Gek United
- Coverage politically by the UPA (United Peacekeepers Alliance)
- United Nations level talks for general community activities
- Decreased wait time for response when help is needed.
- Be a good human.
- Don’t use this as an excuse to attack the Fed.
- Expect to assist others, they will assist you in kind.
- No negative actions taken by any entity will be associated with myself, NMScafe, the Café Amino, or the Café 42 civ.
Handle your own. It’s your civ. Be a community, be a leader. No one can do that for you.
How to Join[edit | edit source]
Admission requires the following items. This is for the safety of the new entity as well as others and shows the entrant isn’t joining without the tiniest bit of effort, desire, and transparency.
- Leader name
- Gamer tag/platform
- Contact info
- Name of represented entity
- Link to community
(Discord, Reddit, Amino, Facebook, etc.)
- Mission statement
- Active group
Benefits[edit | edit source]
The U.N. Accord
To gain certain attention and support requires effort on both sides of the coin. This is a simple agreement, and promotes full autonomous play for both parties involved- this is to coexist with the Federation as equals, not to seek to destroy one another.
You refrain from:
- Profane language/downvoting
- Aggressive attacks
- Instigation of needless conflict
- Infringement upon community members
- Inciting witch-hunts
- Spreading of falsified information
- The above returned to you in kind
- Acknowledgement of entity
- Mutual respect of existence
- Equal chance of representation by media when applicable
- Lower anti entity efforts by the *community due to a more community centric approach
- Increased interest
- Granted legitimacy of coalition effort
- Building of new legacy with the community as a real entity.
Note: Any civilisation that breaks any part of this Accord will be dealt with accordingly by those affected (of course.) If any organisation is found to be in breach of contract, all terms given in support will be voided.
Members[edit | edit source]
|Cafe 42||xxx||Lillihop and Dg_Squared||NMS Cafe||PS4/All Modes||xxx|
|NMS Galactic Empire||xxx||The Emperor||-REQUEST TO JOIN-||PS4/Creative-Normal||xxx|
|Aviszar Cartel||xxx||The_Godfather69 and Darkstar#9767||Aviszar Cartel Discord||PS4/Normal||xxx|
|Wildspace||xxx||The Spyder||Wildspace Discord||PS4/Normal||0C5B:0083:0BF5:0035|
|Royal Saturnalian Empire||xxx||Stiyona||-REQUEST TO JOIN-||Xbox/Permadeath||xxx|
|Orion Confederation||xxx||Jqueghost]||-REQUEST TO JOIN-||PS4/Normal||xxx|
Leadership[edit | edit source]
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our management team:
- NMSCafe - Founder of U.N. 42 and Ambassador to Cafe 42
- DG_Squared - Ambassador to Cafe 42
- UniverseMan3000 - U.N.42 Subreddit Moderator and Promoter
- Polo_Elpida - U.N.42 Subreddit Moderator and Founder of Gek United For Prosperity
- The Spyder - Curator to the NMS Cafe
- The_Godfather69 - Security Manager and Wiki page editor
- The Emperor - Security Manager