|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|Update date||17 August 2017|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 1.32 on nomanssky.com|
Update 1.32 is the 17th update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses mainly crashes. The previous update is Update 1.31.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cargo slots not to unlock after purchase
- Players who had previously learned all alien words are now able to progress through the story
- Players who’ve unlocked all general exosuit slots can now unlock tech and cargo slots as intended
- We’ve fixed an issue that caused base NPCs to stop responding after claiming a new base location. This will prevent new occurrences of the issue, a fix for those who have already experienced it is under investigation
- Fixed an issue preventing players from being able to finish farmer and exocraft missions
- The base terminus teleporter will now display mission objectives, allowing you to select the correct system. It will also no longer ‘forget’ mission critical systems. This will prevent new occurrences of this issue and a fix for those who’ve already experienced it is under investigation
- Creative mode players no longer need to complete mercenary missions as part of the story
- Fixed a rare issue causing multiple ships in a freighter to spawn on top of each other
- Custom waypoints will no longer override the Atlas Path in the Galactic Map
- Standing will now be correctly awarded for guild missions
- Players who recruited base NPCs prior to update 1.3 can now take missions from those NPCs as soon as they are at their terminals
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to miss Atlas Stations, which prevented progress. This will prevent new occurrences of the issue, a fix for those who’ve already experienced it is under investigation
- Fixed an issue that prevents some players from progressing when sent to an Atlas station as part of the story
- Fixed an issue causing waypoint lines not to draw in the Galactic Map
- Fixed some rare crashes
- The power of Analysis Visor upgrades has been significantly improved, resulting in much higher rewards when scanning with Flora or Fauna upgrades