|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|Update date||15 September 2017|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 1.37 on nomanssky.com|
Update 1.37 is the 21st update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses both crashes and new features. The previous update is Update 1.35.
Actual text[edit | edit source]
ATLAS RISES PATCH 1.37
September 15, 2017. Hello,
Today we’re releasing Patch 1.37, which introduces a number of improvements including a new ship control scheme for PC players, an upload all discoveries option and improved trade product prices. This patch will be available today on PC and PS4 – read on for full patch notes!
PC control scheme[edit | edit source]
In this patch, we’ve added a new tethered ship control scheme for PC mouse & keyboard players. This option can be toggled, and changes ship controls to be cursor based, meaning you’ll be able to direct your ship easily using your mouse. In addition, PC mouse and keyboard players can now look around the ship’s cockpit by holding the ALT key. This new option will be active by default, and can be toggled back to the original control scheme via the General Options menu.
Other changes and improvements[edit | edit source]
- Allowed Economy Scanner to be used from the Quick Menu to locate an outpost
- Improved prices trade outposts offer for trade goods
- Added ability to hold backspace to delete text in text entry fields
- Improved pagination of tech and product build windows
- Improved pricing of freighters and freighter trade-in values
- Added economy information to the galactic map for systems the player has already visited
- Added a quick menu option to scan for outposts using an economy scanner
- Increased tech fragment rewards for tech debris
- Added a penalty to standing for killing civilian ships
- Updated and improved terrain editing effects
- Changed farmer missions to count plants grown anywhere towards requirements, including outside of player bases
- Improved rewards given from factory and harvester buildings to avoid awarding known recipes
- Improved fog and weather effects in low flight mode
- Reduced FPS when the game is not in focus
- Added categories to the item transfer window
- Added a new send window to aid in transferring items
- Improved planet temperature ranges
- Improved storms on lush planets
- Improved price comparison text on the ship purchase screen
- Added “Upload All” button on the discovery page
- Improved trade product pricing
- Improved price modifiers for different economy types
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Players who find themselves a long way away from their mission destination can now use the log to reset the mission. The mission log will highlight missions and destinations over several thousand light years away with a red icon. Holding R3 or the middle mouse button over this icon will reset the mission to the most recent safe stage, allowing progress to continue.
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive all of the portal glyphs. If you experienced this issue, the next time you find a portal glyph, those that were previously missed should be restored.
- Restored missing Atlas Seed blueprints to affected players
- Fixed an issue that caused players to skip certain Atlas Stations
- Reduced chance of multiple missions sending you to the same destination
- Fixed landing of S-class ships
- Fixed an issue in displaying temperature modifiers on hot planets
- Fixed an issue with a particular Factory Raid mission which would prevent completion
- Prevented failed timed missions remaining on the mission board indefinitely
- Fixed issue where certain missions would incorrectly show markers in the galactic map
- Fixed issue where planters on a player’s freighter would break whenever the freighter was moved
- Fixed an exploit with teleporting between systems to trade
- Prevented gas harvesters being constructed on planets with no atmosphere to harvest
- Fixed number visibility when moving inventory items
- Fixed an issue where player could not build item stacks in creative mode
- Fixed issue where the economy description on the galactic map had untranslated text
- Fixed issue where units would function incorrectly for players with more than the maximum amount
- Fixed issues where maintenance components would require different repairs after rebooting the game
- Fixed an issue where delivery missions were occasionally failing to register as complete
- Prevented bounty missions failing if you choose not to attempt them immediately
- Prevented terrain editing effects showing while you are in your vehicle