The information from this article is up-to-date as of 28 October, 2018.
|Update date||30 July 2018|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 1.52.1 on nomanssky.com|
Update 1.52.1 is the 26th update to No Man's Sky.
It addresses both crashes and new features. The previous update is Update 1.52.
We are still working to address the issues reported by the community. Thank you for playing, thank you for reporting issues, and we hope you’re continuing to have fun playing NEXT!
We have now released update 1.52.1 to PC, which includes the fixes detailed below. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
- Fixed a case where invalid characters could cause saves to fail to load
- Fixed the Base Restoration mission failing to find a proper site for your legacy base
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Living Glass recipe after upgrading their save
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Blueprint Analyser after upgrading their save
- Fixed an issue where players would not know the Frigate Fuel blueprint if they undertook the fleet tutorial in multiplayer
- Fixed a number of issues with Galactic Commission missions that involved freighters
- Fixed an issue where players would not see their ships docked aboard a freighter when loading
- Fixed an issue where players would see multiple ships docked on the same landing pad when loading
- Fixed an issue where the freighter bridge would unload after accepting a mission from the Galactic Commission Terminal
- Fixed an issue where players would be jettisoned into space after warping aboard another player’s freighter
- Fixed a number of text bugs
- Fixed a number of incorrect prices
If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.