The information from this article is up-to-date as of 24 July, 2018.
|Update date||6 September 2018|
|Previous update||Next update|
Update 1.59 is the 33rd update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses mainly crashes and bugfixes.
The previous update is Update 1.58.
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Hello Everyone! Thank you for your feedback and kind words after our last development blog post. We hope to continue sending these updates for a little while. It’s nice to be at a point in time where we can share information and updates with the community.
While some of us are also beginning to work on new features and content, the team continue to work hard making fixes. We listen intently to the community and appreciate the effort people go to in writing up bugs and feature requests.
Patch 1.59[edit | edit source]
- Added new items to Polo’s Quicksilver Synthesis Bot
- Fixed an issue that could cause discoveries to stop saving.
- Fixed an issue where players with a specific number of inventory slots would have some slots hidden by other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Research portals not to return players to the correct galaxy after mission completion.
- Ensured that the first entry in the Space Station Teleport list will take players in the incorrect galaxy back to their home galaxy.
- Fixed an issue that could cause portals to close and not lead players back to the correct planet.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where the starship was unable to land after changing missions while facing a mission marker.
- Fixed an issue where players with corrupt saves would be recovered but have no ship (please note – this involves instances where the ship was the corrupt data, and so ships have been restored to default).