- 1 Summary
- 2 Actual text
- 3 New Planetary Biomes
- 4 New Creatures
- 5 Lush Diversity
- 6 Water Variation
- 7 Atmospheric Types and Rainbows
- 8 Exotic Trophies
- 9 Archeology
- 10 Salvageable Scrap
- 11 Storm Crystals
- 12 Varied Hazardous Flora
- 13 Sentient Minerals
- 14 Shared Community Mission Progress
- 15 Crashed Freighter Variations
- 16 PATCH NOTES
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses crashes, bugfixes, and new game content. The previous update is Update 1.71/pl.
Ukryte zmiany[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Visions: Introducing Update 1.75
New Planetary Biomes[edit | edit source]
New anomalous planet/pl biomes create a weirder, more diverse universe to explore.
New Creatures[edit | edit source]
Bizarre creatures have evolved on anomalous planets, bringing new life and movement to these eerie landscapes.
Lush Diversity[edit | edit source]
The universe has become more alien, vibrant and exciting to explore. New shades of sky and grass enable more unique worlds and a more diverse set of science fiction aesthetics.
Water Variation[edit | edit source]
New types of water create stranger worlds to be discovered both above and below the surface.
Atmospheric Types and Rainbows[edit | edit source]
Atmospherics and skies have been improved and stormy weather conditions can now produce rainbows in planetary atmospheres.
Exotic Trophies[edit | edit source]
Exotic planets can be searched to discover mysterious artifacts which can be claimed as trophies. These otherworldly objects can be rehoused in habitable bases to create a showcase of your voyages across the universe.
Archeology[edit | edit source]
With more varied planets come more reasons to explore. Unleash your inner archeologist and search the galaxy for planets containing the ancient bones of alien lifeforms. Complete, intact skeletons are particularly rare and especially valuable.
Salvageable Scrap[edit | edit source]
Unearth the long-forgotten remains of fallen satellites and scrap them for salvagable parts. Explorers must use their multitool/pl to dismantle the reinforced casing and extract the valuable technology within… but risk drawing the attention of new, challenging, corrupted sentinel drones.
Storm Crystals[edit | edit source]
Those who endure the hazardous storms that blast extreme planets can seek out precious new crystal treasures. These spectacular natural formations become luminescent during the worst weather, and can be collected by intrepid explorers to be traded for a small fortune.
Varied Hazardous Flora[edit | edit source]
New varieties of hazardous flora can now be found sprouting across the galaxies, ready to snare the unwary and reward the cautious. Carnivorous trap plants and bloated gas flora can be eliminated from afar, or carefully approached for extra substance/pl rewards.
Sentient Minerals[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- A new Community Research/pl mission allows explorers to share progress and work towards a common goal.
- Discover the Visions universe together to unlock the new Eye of the Korvax helmet...
- ...as well as well as new emotes, building parts and a range of fireworks to celebrate any occasion.
Crashed Freighter Variations[edit | edit source]
Crashed freighters are now procedurally generated, with dozens of possible configurations. Explore different crash site layouts and carve a path with your multitool to retrieve the valuable cargo buried nearby.
PATCH NOTES[edit | edit source]
Missions and Progression[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where players could be prevented from earning a free freighter/pl in the tutorial.
- Allowed the Dreams of the Deep/pl mission to detect if the a Nautilon Chamber/pl had been built nearby before the mission started.
- Fixed an issue where missions that visited trade terminals could advance without their objective being completed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented higher level Aeration Membrane upgrade modules from appearing in the Space Station/pl tech shops.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Freighter Hyperdrive/pl upgrade modules from appearing in the Space Station tech shops.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to learn the Living Glass/pl blueprint/pl at the correct time.
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to learn the Exocraft/pl Boost blueprint at the correct time.
- NipNip/pl blueprints can now be acquired from the Base farmer after their mission chain is complete.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs awarding procedurally generated upgrade modules would select from an insufficiently random pool.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some doors + items that require Atlas Pass v1 from accepting v2 or v3.
- Adjusted the behaviour of wanted level timers, so that the wanted level decays as the timer does.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Improved the appearance of the planetary readout from space.
- Added a new section to the inventory/pl item popup hinting at the item’s use.
- Improved the visual feedback when collecting items, especially rare items.
- Improved the text labels for armoured objects.
- Added a filter for “Not Owned” to the Quicksilver Shop.
- Fixed an issue which would allow players to browse their existing fleet whilst purchasing a new frigate/pl.
- Fixed a rare case where certain game inputs could temporarily fail to be recognised if remapped then reverted to defaults.
- Prevented an erroneous boost icon appearing while piloting the Nautilon/pl (on PS4 and Xbox One).
Bases and Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue preventing building multiples of storage container 1 (on PS4 and Xbox One).
Planets and Discoveries[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where extreme weather/pl planets could fail to generate storms.
- Improved the distribution of ammonia/pl and uranium/pl on toxic and radioactive planets.
- Improved some analysis visor text descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the terrain manipulator could destroy valuable objects.
- Fixed an issue where other players’ discoveries could prevent fauna and flora from being scanned with the analysis visor.
- Added identifiable descriptors for all anomalous planet types.
- Fixed an issue where resource crystals (eg Di-Hydrogen) could be rediscovered on every planet.
- Fixed an issue where many minerals would be called Yukovsite.
- Allowed the torch to be used when exploring crashed freighters.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where exocraft customisation colours could be incorrect until refreshed in the customiser.
- Fixed a rendering issue with oversized fungi.
- Fixed an issue where stationary objects could sometimes appear blurred.
- Improved the draw distance on some exotic planet objects.
System[edit | edit source]
- Naprawiono niektóre błędy wyłączające grę, powodowane przez wykorzystanie całej dostępnej pamięci.
- Naprawiono błąd powodujący twarde wyłączenie procesu, gdy zamykano grę podczas wykonywania gestu.