|Update date||15 August 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.06 on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.06 is the 47th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.05.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental earlier today, and this patch, 2.06, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fix for instance rendering crash.
- Added improved warnings for GPU issues.
- Added improved warnings for Vulkan driver support.
- Fix for incorrect fullscreen or max size on 4k/scaled displays.
- Fix for uninitialised render buffer returned from API.
- Fix for crash when incorrect number of freighters spawn.
- Fix for crash when disconnecting from Multiplayer in UI.
- Fix for crash on controller remapping screen.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.