|Update date||16 August 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.06B on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.06B is the 48th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.06.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental earlier today, and this patch, 2.06b, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Improved localisation.
- Fixes for more rare crashes in Nexus.
- Fixes for performance issues within the Nexus and Trading Posts.
- Fixes buffer in flight memory issues during loading.
- Reduced maximum base node count to allow very large bases to load better.
- Reduce render memory usage to improve stability in high watermark situations.
- Fix crash for older chipsets without SSE support.
- Fix cockpit screens and render targets from not rendering after precise Alt-Tab issue.
- Increase safety around alt-tab and windowing.
- Fix for crash during some factory interactions.
- Improve stability around freighters in multiplayer.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.