|Update date||18 August 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.06D on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.06D is the 50th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.06C.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental earlier today, and this patch, 2.06d, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fix to prevent issues with base ownership.
- Improve messaging for error messaging at start-up.
- Fix for freighter crash related to corrupt ship slot.
- Fix for crash when game is shutting down on certain GFX cards.
- Fix for crash failing to initialising graphics card on specific mix of card and driver.
- Deal with game initialising while minimized.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.