|Update date||20 August 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.07 on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.07 is the 54th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.06G.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on PC over the last few days. And this patch, 2.07 which is a consolidation of those fixes, is now live on consoles.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Reduce texture quality if it is causing an out of memory error.
- Revert to the non-device-local heap in low memory situations.
- Removed misleading version number from main menu.
- Fix to prevent issues with base ownership.
- Fix for freighter crash related to corrupt ship slot.
- Fixed a networking issue that could cause bad data to be synced between ambient players.
- Fix for a matchmaking threading crash.
- Prevention of players orphaned in a lobby.
- Dynamically limit base building limits to allow some very large bases to load in more situations.
- Don’t let the VR player punch in places they aren’t allow to use weapons.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.