|Update date||21 August 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.08A on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.08A is the 56th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.08.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental earlier today, and this patch, 2.08a, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a crash caused by invalid customisation data.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur on shutting down the game.
- Fixed an issue where buying technology upgrades with nanites could also remove quicksilver or units.
- Fixed a rare crash when summoning the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a rare crash in matchmaking.
- Fixed a rare crash when viewing parts in a networked base.
- Fixed a crash affecting AMD GPUs when creating the pipe state on a framebuffer that has not been created yet.
- Fixed a number of threading-related multiplayer matchmaking issues.
- Fixed an audio crash when quitting from the initial screen.
- Fixed a crash when quitting the game during audio initialisation.
- Fixed Steam VR in Linux.
- Fixed a rare issue where joining a full lobby causes an incorrect player ID.
- Fixed an issue where players joining a group can be taken to the wrong system.
- Fixed an issue that caused some network games not to appear in the Join game screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exocraft Technician to have an incorrect interaction.
- Fixed a crash caused by an invalid base index.
- Maintain forward progress on shader and material load for problematic CPUs.
- Improved fallbacks for out of video memory in low memory situations.
- Fix for rare instance of falling through space station when interacting with vendor.
- Fix for crash when ship pilot being interacted is removed unexpectedly.
- Improved alignment of video memory allocations.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.