|Update date||3 September 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.09.4 on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.09.4 is the 61st official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses bugfixes. The previous update is Update 2.09.3.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released earlier on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.09.4, is now live on PC. We’ll be rolling out these fixes to other platforms as soon as possible.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of issues where technology was not being correctly detected in exosuits and starships after being moved around or between inventories. This includes being unable to recharge hazard protection.
- Fixed an issue that was causing starships to vanish when landing on space stations in systems with a high number of ambient freighters.
- Introduced a number of CPU and rendering optimisations for OpenVR.
- Introduced better error messages when the game fails to start because of Vulkan compatibility issues.
- Allowed users to choose preferred GPU on startup in cases where their discrete GPU driver requires an update but their integrated GPU driver does not.
We are aware that some players are experiencing mod incompatibilities with this update. If you are experiencing problems please try disabling any mods you have installed.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.