|Update date||10 Oct 2019|
|Platform(s)||PS4, PC, Xbox|
|Previous update||Next update|
Update 2.14 is the 66th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It addresses various stability issues. The previous update is Update 2.13.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Beyond, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.14, is now live on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that caused glyphs to be missing from the Portal input UI.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the teleporter aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed an issue that caused 3D models shown on inventory page to be incorrectly offset.
- Fixed a number of issues with the inventory sub menu UI.
- Fixed a number of scaling issues with the Analysis Visor and Survey Device UIs.
- Fixed an incorrect offset in compass distance labels.
- Fixed the scaling of creature icons when using the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an incorrectly scaled UI element in the base power UI.
- Fixed a scaling issue in the Journey Milestones black bar screen effect.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented players from seeing Quicksilver mission on the Nexus even when successfully connected to Discovery Services.
- Fixed an issue where encrypted missions would always pick the same reward.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Thank you, Hello Games