|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
|Update date||29 November 2019|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Update 2.22 on nomanssky.com|
Update 2.22 is the 70th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It corrected a number of gameplay and stability issues from the 2.20 Synthesis release. The previous update is Update 2.20.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Synthesis Patch 2.22[edit | edit source]
Thank you again to everyone playing Synthesis, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of gameplay and stability issues. Fixes for these were released on Steam experimental, and this patch, 2.22, is now live on PC and will follow soon on console.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
Thank you, Hello Games
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where some HUD markers could stop working after warping.
- Fixed an issue where planetary charts could be acquired for free.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to get out of the Terrain Manipulator Create Mode.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with the Personal Refiner in first person.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ships to float above the ground when starting a new game.
- Fixed an issue that could remove discoveries from the savegame when joining players in other galaxies.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to be the wrong price when purchased after ignoring the cargo transfer warning.
- Fixed an issue that caused black holes to always send player to the Euclid galaxy.
- Fixed a rare freighter-related crash.
- Fixed an issue which prevented players from joining multiplayer groups on PS4 which had been formed in game.
- Fixed an issue which caused the HUD to scale incorrectly on XBox One X when running in high performance mode.
- Fixed a console only softlock when interacting with some NPCs.
- Fixed a console only issue which prevented Multi-tool inventories from saving.
- Fixed a rare multiplayer crash on consoles.
- Fixed a console only issue where some compass markers could stop working after warping.