|Update date||26 June 2020|
|Previous update||Next update|
|Crossplay Patch 2.55|
Update 2.55 is the 89th official update to No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It corrected issues with the Crossplay release. The previous update is Update 2.54.
Hidden Changes[edit | edit source]
Actual text[edit | edit source]
Thank you to everyone playing the Crossplay Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes have been combined into patch 2.55, which will be live on all platforms today.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed multiplayer connections on Windows 7.
- Crossplay players now show a different icon depending on their platform.
- Fixed PS4 friends showing a gamemode icon when playing in non English languages.
- Fix for crossplay friends not being joinable if they are in a group.
- Updated matchmaking rules to form lobbies of the correct size.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.