|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star|
|Distance to centre||1157965 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Tranquil (1)|
Utvalf is a star system in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Flagbearer Gom.
The entire system is shrouded in a thick green nebula.
Location[edit | edit source]
Utvalf is a corner star.
Roleplay[edit | edit source]
The system was convinced to join up with the League of Nenkorte on the 11/11/12017. It received initial financial support in return for their warriors admission to the joined fleet of the league, but its equipment is mostly obsolete. With a huge population, rich and hospitable planets and huge facilities for their warriors, it is a natural military base for fleet deployment.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Liege is a pangean arctic world.
- Utvalf 2 is a lifeless pangean rock.
- Utvalf Prime is a continental gaia world.
- Utvalf 4 is a lifeless pangean rock.
- Vinok is a pangean gaia world.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
- Overall (5/24)
- Full Survey (1/3)
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 6 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Ujiedain S54 (30/5) C-Class Large Fighter 5/0 | Strength 40
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 54.9% / Buy -25.7%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Five Dimensional Torus -8.7% (>50)
- Superconducting Fibre -5.5% (>30)