Summary[edit | edit source]
The venom sacs in this plant will quickly burn through regular gloves and into a player's skin. One drop of the pungent sap of this plant can leave a player temporarily paralyzed. To avoid this, harvesting requires Haz-Mat Gauntlet.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A small, innocuous looking plant whose leaves periodically secrete a small amount of potent Sac Venom, a valuable trading commodity.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Cannot be planted outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 3 hours 20 mins
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 1 Sac Venom in roughly 3 hours 20 minutes of real time.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Bloodsbane to Venom Urchin. Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9 and Antrium.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9 and Marrow Bulb.
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, formerly used Emeril and Ionised Cobalt. Growing time fixed in the game description.