|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Distance to centre||1158021 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Intermittent (2)|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Visab is a star system in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Aboard the space station the Vy'keen offer visitors access to their botanic garden to find sustenance and to their server archives to find worthy prey. A decent supply of nanites is also granted, but using it is seen as weak.
Location[edit | edit source]
Visab is a solitary star!
- Nenkorte 32ly - Closest neighbor
Roleplay[edit | edit source]
The system joined the League of Nenkorte on the 12/12/12017 to take its revenge on the Deshvan Brotherhood. Despite its lack of resources, it was a prime military siege position, as it was the target of one of the hidden hyperlanes leading to Deshvan.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Visab Prime is a caustic swampworld.
- Gansis is a radiated pangean world.
- Visab 2A was once inhabitable, but the Vy'keen failed their terraforming attempt and ruined it.
- Guryin is a radiated swampworld devoid of fauna.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Full Survey (0/2)
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 6 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter
- Rasumoiri S94 Small Fighter
- Touchirish (30/4) B-Class Resurgent Battleship 15% | Strength 98
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 51.9% / Buy -29.0%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Fusion Core -7.6% (48486)
- Ohmic Gel -16.5% (13149)