Vy'keen Dagger is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Largely ceremonial weapon. A vital part of Vy'keen tradition and culture.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in Damaged Containers or as monolith rewards.
- It can also be bought from NPCs in Trading Posts
- It is a possible reward from frigate expeditions.
- It is also a possible trade from wandering traders you encounter while using the Pulse Engine .
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- It can be used when interacting with a monolith in Vy'keen systems to reveal the location of the portal for the planet.
- It can be given to Vy'keen in some NPC interactions to increase standing.
- Two are required during the Weapons Research secondary missions.
See also[edit | edit source]
Can be used on monolith:
Can't be used on monolith:
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Introduced to the game.
- NEXT - Value changed, previously it was worth 20,625 each.
- Beyond - can be purchased from trading posts instead of Space stations
- Living Ship - Added Space Encounter with traders as a possible source.