|Type||Medium value curiosity|
Vy'keen Effigy is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game Description[edit | edit source]
A small wooden icon carved into the shape of a Sentinel drone.
Used by warriors to enter a temporary trance-like state that eliminates their kind's need for sleep.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in Damaged Containers or as monolith rewards.
- It can also be bought from NPCs in Trading Posts.
- It is a possible reward from frigate expeditions.
- It is also a possible trade from wandering traders you encounter while using the Pulse Engine.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- It can be given to Vy'keen NPCs to increase the player's standing with them.
See also[edit | edit source]
Can be used on monolith:
Can't be used on monolith:
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Introduced to the game.
- NEXT - Value changed, previously it was worth 25,437.5 each.
- Living Ship - Added Space Encounter with traders as a possible source.