|Start of route||Galaxy Centre|
|End of route||Xenon Colony Project|
|Owned by||NMS WARPWAY GATHERING|
WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) is a space route.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Original founder: [Yokunedo]- deserves our thanks for all the hard work and mapping of all the blackholes.
Warpway's new founder: [BlueHazeMay]
It is a series of 319 named but unexplored local systems surrounding the Black Hole which line in a row called Warp Points (not counting start and milestones) about 672,000 light years long, This full path showing the way to the Galactic Hub but not endorsed by the Warpway Project but a great destination after reaching our guild's Capital Planet: Xenon that resides at access point (AP) 100.
Guide will be updated soon with the future Xenon Capital instead of original Galactic Hub location. Thank you all for visiting the Warpway and we hope to see you on our discord. Warp On! my fellow traveler's.
It begins at the center of Euclid (the first galaxy on normal mode), and is named with navigational info that allows players to jump in anywhere and know where to go to reach the Galaxy Centre or Xenon Colony without using anything except the system name.
Attempts have been made to make the WY available for Xbox and PC users; players who are up to the task could travel the full WY on PS4 writing down the Signal Booster coordinates of each Warp Point for other platforms to replicate.
NMS WARPWAY GATHERING PS4 Community helps players who have questions, ideas, or who would like to try it out.
NOW AVAILABLE ON PS4 - XBOX - PC
Supporters[edit | edit source]
It was created with the support of the following players:
- andregaivota - Warpway Guardian, the first player to figure out how to navigate the warpway
- cloverkid27 - Patroller, runs QS a Fighter Pilot Guild that works with WY Navigators to collect intell.
- WCIUHEATHY - Mastered it and promoted it on youtube as NMS WARPWAY Technique*
- BlueHazeMay - Vanilla Traveler using only the Galactic Map and System Locations (X.C.E Trader & Access Point Creator & Founder)*
- DarthKannabis - Vanilla Traveler using only the Galactic Map and System Locations (Black Hole System Navigation Engineer)*
- Dimentionus - Xenon Colony Sponsor*
Description[edit | edit source]
Imagine a tunnel in space between the Center of Euclid to the Xenon Capital. In this said tunnel are Points (These are star systems with a name - Example: CH 2100LY 0319 bh JUMP 185.83* RIGHT). These Points are 2100 light years apart and follow the path of the tunnel. This allows you to use a starship or freighter and jump to each point and follow the path of the tunnel.
To find the Points on your Galactic map in your freighter or starship, you will need to use the NMS WARPWAY Technique (This technique works perfectly). It is best to have the Atlas Path completed to locate black holes on the Galactic Map.
Each Point has a Black hole in the system or near the system - this allows you to easily locate each point while looking at the Galactic Map.
Access and Video[edit | edit source]
Warpway 2 Traveler Portal address: 21EBFA007FFC
Guide & Information[edit | edit source]
Default Black Hole System Directory[edit | edit source]
WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) Access Points[edit | edit source]
- Access Point 001: CH 2100ly 1319 BH JUMP 176.86* RIGHT
- Access Point 002: CH 2100ly 2318 BH JUMP 172.76* RIGHT
- Access Point 003: CH 2100ly 3317 BH JUMP 170.42* RIGHT
- Access Point 004: CH 2100ly 4316 BH JUMP 171.88* RIGHT
- Access Point 005: CH 2100ly 5315 BH JUMP 172.90* RIGHT
- WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) Access Point 006 <--> CH 2100LY 6314 BH JUMP 172.50* RIGHT
- WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) Access Point 007 <--> CH 2100LY 7312 BH JUMP 173.19* RIGHT
- WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) Access Point 008 <--> CH 2100LY 8312 BH JUMP 173.73* RIGHT
- WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) Access Point 009 <--> CH 2100LY 9311 BH JUMP 175.74* RIGHT
- WARPWAY 2 (Euclid) Access Point 010 <--> CH 2100LY 10310 BH JUMP 176.78* RIGHT