|Type||Hyperdrive Charging Unit|
Warp Cell is a consumable product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game Description[edit | edit source]
This antimatter-based fuel is one of the few power sources capable of meeting the incredible energy requirements of a starship hyperdrive.
Secured within a robust housing, the cell is guaranteed paradox-free during FTL travel.
Source[edit | edit source]
The total resources needed to build a Warp Cell from scratch are:
|To build...||You need...||Qty|
- x50 + x5 + x250 → x1 ("Antimatter Bypass", 600 sec./unit output)
- x25 + x10 + x250 → x1 ("Antimatter Bypass", 600 sec./unit output)
- x25 + x5 + x250 → x1 ("Antimatter Bypass", 600 sec./unit output)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- You cannot sell Warp Cells.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Original game component.
- NEXT - Formula changed, formerly used Thamium9 and Antimatter. Icon changed.