|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
Whispering Egg is a type of egg.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Several nests can be found around an Abandoned Building and each one contains multiple Whispering Eggs.
It can be found on dead planets lying on the ground out in the open.
Warning[edit | edit source]
Destroying a Whispering Egg will drop a valuable Larval Core which needs to be picked up quickly or it will disappear in a few seconds.
At the same time multiple Biological Horrors spawn, please refer to the creature page for further tactical information.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Monstrosities will not attack you while you are in an exocraft and will stop attacking you if you enter one, until a few seconds after you exit one.
- Building walls around the eggs will keep you safe from Monstrosities.
- Digging small holes under the eggs and shooting from in there will keep you safe from Monstrosities.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Whispering Egg was added.
- NEXT 1.55 - Reduced the number of Whispering Eggs around Abandoned Buildings.