|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
The Wolfwater Republic is a member of the Civilized Space community.
Summary[edit | edit source]
All those wanting to join the Republic are welcome.
Background[edit | edit source]
The Republic was founded and started on the planet Noxus. It was there that the Commander and Chief of the Republic made the foundations of the new order. Exploration started a few days later once the starships were ready, heading out into different directions of the galaxy. Before the Republic days the systems and planets were subject to the regime of the pirate and raiders, making it hard for haulers and freighters to pass through and trade. Despite this the republic was formed, now protecting planets, systems and trade from anyone that tries to stop it.
Since the Atlas Rises update, the Republic abandoned their Capital Planet in-search of a new one. Their once great purple lush planet turned into a toxic barren wasteland, unfit for any life, especially a Civilisations home. The Republic's Navy and Command searched for a new home, just like their old one. Looking through the reborn Wolfwater Systems and expanding into new ones, the Republic has yet to find a home. For now, their Capital floats among the stars in the form of a large Freighter.
Bases[edit | edit source]
Capital Building (Planet Noxus) - Lost to the Update
Aims[edit | edit source]
- Protect Planets and systems
- Protect Player Bases and Player Assets
- Protect Trade from Hostiles.
- Expand and Communicate with other Civilisations
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Do not build in a system where there already is a player
- Any member must place the tag [WW] in an item's name if exploring, for example. [WW] System or Planet name.
- If exploring under the Republic you must explore all planets and find a landmark
- If suitable at the time, engage all pirates/raiders attacking freighters.
- Have fun and do not disturb the fun of others