|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|Inventory||Small (15+4 slots)|
The Yakomaku S79 is a starship.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Yakomaku S79 is a Fighter-type starship in the universe of No Man's Sky. Since the Atlas Rises update, it is the starter ship of every player in every game mode, and needs to be repaired to begin the adventure.
Location[edit | edit source]
This ship is not so much "found" as initially assigned. It is unknown if this ship can be located elsewhere in the game other than on startup.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The Yakomaku S79 has 15 classic slots for starship technology and cargo and 4 addition slots, only for technology.
- According to the Fighter Parts Catalog the Yakomaku features Starjumper+ wings with a set of Stratus boosters.
- In creative mode this ship comes pre-installed with a Rocket Launcher.
- As a successor to the popular Rasamama S36 it is featured in the Rasamama Collectors Club, a central location for sharing information on this and similar ships.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Sylvester Spaceman (2 Jan 2017). 'No Man's Sky Ship Parts Catalogue: Comette'