|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Distance to centre||1158062 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Untroubled (1)|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Yikohtag is a star system in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Flagbearer Rugungg.
Aboard the space station the Vy'keen offer visitors access to their botanic garden to find sustenance and to their greenhouse for biofuel. A decent supply of nanites is also granted, but using it is seen as weak.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Yikohtag 1 is a dangerous pangean arctic world devoid of fauna. -108.8°C at night, the temperature drops to -139.2°C during blizzards.
- Yikohtag Prime is a pangean gaia world with a small 'wraith' species.
- Yikohtag 3 is a dangerous pangean caustic world devoid of fauna. During caustic storms, the acidity reaches 111.4 Hammett.
- Igeseri is the third planet's arctic moon devoid of fauna. It is an archipelago, an assortment of medium and big islands with small water sections inbetween, but never far apart.
Tipliumeum Iski ('Wraith' species, Yikohtag Prime)
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Full Survey (0/1)
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 75.6% / Buy -16.0%